Origins - Mask Set: Charcoal Mask 100ml + Overnight Mask 100ml + Rose Clay Mask 100ml 3 pcs

BY ORIGINS

Brand from United States: Origins. Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 100ml x 1 pc Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst 100ml x 1 pc Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay 100ml x 1 pc Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Sona P.
west chester
Beauty Junkie Expert
This trio of face masks is absolutely amazing for almost any skin type. The moisturizing over night mask really helps to hydrate dehydrated skin while the charcoal face mask does an amazing job at clearing out your pores. The Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay smells great and helps freshen up the face. I enjoy adding water and scrubbing the mask ok my face right before removing it to exfoliate the skin. These masks are great for sensitive skin and in no way burn or feel harsh on the face.
Jennifer P.
Windsor
Beauty Junkie Expert
The mask is easy to put on and comes out nice and smooth. I bought my mask at Macy's. I thought it was gentle throughout the whole process. When I took it off, my skin felt velvety smooth and my pores were nice and clean. Love it!Origins Clear Improvement™
Shyanne G.
It didn't really do anything for my skin so I can't really give a good review of this I wish it was a peel mask that would've been better but I did like the way it dried
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think I restock on these 3 products every year. The charcoal mask is the perfectly weekly fix for my skin and helps with oil control. The overnight one is the most hydrating overnight mask I’ve ever tried and definitely helps when I’m up at school with dry weather. The rose one is my ultimate favorite and I’ve gone through probably 4 tubes since I discovered it a few years back