Origins - Mask Set: Charcoal Mask 100ml + Overnight Mask 100ml + Rose Clay Mask 100ml 3 pcs uploaded by Sammie G.Origins - Mask Set: Charcoal Mask 100ml + Overnight Mask 100ml + Rose Clay Mask 100ml 3 pcs uploaded by Sammie G.

BY ORIGINS

Brand from United States: Origins. Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores 100ml x 1 pc Overnight Mask To Quench Skin's Thirst 100ml x 1 pc Retexturizing Mask With Rose Clay 100ml x 1 pc Pack Size - 3 pcs see more...

Janki B.
I would love to receive this mask as a Christmas gift this year. I am all about face masks and skin care in general and I hear amazing things about these origins masks, so it’s a great way to try out all the products with one set. My rule is that if I’m going to put on makeup, I must also take care of my skin in he process. I am sure these masks would do so! I only gave it 4 stars because i have personally not yet used it, but have heard nothing but amazing things!
Sammie G.
Raleigh
These masks were a gift for Christmas from my boyfriend. He knows I use masks everyday, but that I have never tried this brands masks other than the overnight mask. The pink retextruizing mask make a you skin feel so soft and supple. The charcoal mask is my favorite and draws out impurities from the skin. The green overnight mask is one that is very well loved by me and I enjoy it almost every night. Great for all skin types, including dry ones like mine!
Emily E.
I enjoy using these masks from Origins. I find the rose mask improved the texture of my skin. The charcoal mask does purify, and the overnight hydrating mask does help when my skin is feeling parched. I enjoy these masks so much that I gave some to family and friends as gifts so they can try them too!
averi s.
I LOVE the charcoal clay mask. I received this as a sample at Dillard’s and it is a amazing. It is a little messy and difficult to use, but I definitely noticed a difference in my skin. It’s very gentle, but does have an unpleasant smell. I saw shrinking in my pores and a nice healthy glow.
Llesenia P.
My go to masks!!!! Pink one amazing to get rid of dead skin gently especially for someone with acne prone skin like mine :) black one takes away all those nasty impurities and helps with acne... and green one helps plump skin and give you moisture loveeeee thanks Orgins love you guys!!! Origins Purify, Hydrate & Glow Mask Set
laura a.
This set was a gift that I received and I'm extremely happy with it! Great chance to try a variety of Origin masks and lovely for travel. I enjoyed the overnight mask the most and gave the charcoal mask to my daughter to try. She loved it for clearing her pores.
Christine D.
Spring
I love all the masks but the youth renewal rose clay mask is by far my favorite. It’s smells great and exfoliates leaving my skin feeling super smooth. The charcoal mask is great for breakouts and oils control. I’ve been using these products for awhile a now, well worth the money. Will buy again.
Sona P.
west chester
This trio of face masks is absolutely amazing for almost any skin type. The moisturizing over night mask really helps to hydrate dehydrated skin while the charcoal face mask does an amazing job at clearing out your pores. The Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay smells great and helps freshen up the face. I enjoy adding water and scrubbing the mask ok my face right before removing it to exfoliate the skin. These masks are great for sensitive skin and in no way burn or feel harsh on the face.
Bethany L.
Canton
Loooooooooooooove these masks....they are absolutely amazing products, I got them at sephora but, at most other name brand stores...not terribly pricey. Very gentle on my skin, the pink did burn a little but the after affects are amazing
morgan e.
Hattiesburg, MS
I have used the green overnight hydration mask. Very easy to apply but honestly it just makes your face feel kind of sticky all night since you leave it on while you sleep. It is definitely very hydrating though. Just too sticky for me