BY ORIGINS

Self-hydrating Rose of Jericho plus skin-reviving Trehalose and Sea Haricots work hand-in-hand to help skin recover from dramatic dehydration. Ancient Oceanic Flora helps repair damage due to UV exposure, daily use and abuse. Scutellaria Extract helps even out tone. Meadowfoam Seed Oil lavishes hands with long-lasting smoothness that's never greasy. Leaves an elegant, silky feel on skin. Forms an undetectable barrier. Dermatologist tested.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Cetearyl Alcohol , Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil , Butylene Glycol , Glycerin , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Glyceryl Stearate , Coco-Caprylate/Caprate , Polyglyceryl-6 Dioleate , Trehalose , Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate , Peg-100 Stearate , Anastatica Hierochuntica (Rose Of Jericho) Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract , Padina Pavonica (Thallus) Extract , Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Linalool, Citral, Limonene , Micrococcus Lysate , Sodium Hyaluronate , Tocopheryl Acetate , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Lecithin , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Sorbitol , Xanthan Gum , Sodium Sulfite , Sodium Metabisulfite , Caprylyl Glycol , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Potassium Hydroxide , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN39947>

Jess 🌟.
Elmhurst, NY
Good hand lotion. It's not greasy yet you can definitely tell it's highly emollient. It goes on smooth and doesn't leave a film, absorbs nicely. There's a slight urea scent but barely there because the primary scent is citrus-like. I'm in healthcare so my hands are particularly dry. This lotion has given my hands vitality. The skin under my nails was peeling in layers and now I can see regrowth.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Love this hand cream! It's healed my hands. They used to be dry and cracked but overtime it's helped that. It's silky smooth and it leaves my hands feeling soft! I got this from a friend who told me to try this! I love it and would recommend!
Kora M.
Felt silky smooth on my hands. Very gentle. Not harsh and smells amazing. I think it left my hands a little greasy but it subsided shortly after. Packaging is super cute and would try this product again
Anjel G.
centralia
My hands get drier than the Sahara desert in the winter time, and this is my holy grail of hand creams! Great value, great product! definitely would recommend this to friends and family!
Alex A.
Fayetteville, AR
Soft hands alert! This is perfect to throw in your purse & have with you all the time! I like that this product is creamy and not greasy. I don't feel like I need to wash my hands right after. Love the way it works!
Anjelica M.
I have some of the worst hands as far as "dryness" goes out there!!! This is definitely a savior in the fall and winter months when my hands start to get super dry. I also am constantly cleaning things so that makes my hands super dry as well! This does the trick every single time to bring my hands out of the dull dry stage and into the glowing stage!
Jessica P.
I'm not the biggest fan of this hand treatment. There are so many other, creamier products. I picked this one up at the Origins counter. It does its job and is gentle but I don't feel like it sinks in enough so my hands still feel pretty dry. I would not recommend this hand cream first among the many other options.
🌼Diana🌼 T.
I bought it because it was pink I'm not going to lie. It's supposed to be rejuvenating cram for your hands which stemmed odd to me but I bought it anyways and once I used it very often I realized it was just moisturizing not really anything else. This item is not for me. But I may work for someone else.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
As is always the case with their products, Origins Make A Difference rejuvenating hand treatment is full of awesome ingredients like meadowfoam seed oil, camphor, bergamot, lemon, orange, iris... there is a long list of botanicals. A luxury product which makes a nice gift for people who need to rehydrate dry hands.
Amy B.
Gainesville
This lotion is everything I want in a hand cream. It is light, but still incredibly moisturizing with a soft scent that isn't too overpowering. The packaging is a perfect size to throw in a purse or take on vacation. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants a great hand lotion.