Origins Make A Difference™ Rejuvenating Cleansing Milk uploaded by Esma H.Origins Make A Difference™ Rejuvenating Cleansing Milk uploaded by Vii H.

BY ORIGINS

This silky cleansing milk with emollient-rich organic Olive Oil and Plant Glycerin instantly melts makeup, dirt and skin-damaging debris. Skin looks and feels clean, radiant, renewed and replenished.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Glycerin , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil** , Butylene Glycol , Phenyl Trimethicone , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Geranium Maculatum Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Leaf Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene , Anastatica Hierochuntica (Rose Of Jericho) Extract , Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract , Trehalose , Bisabolol , Sucrose Stearate , Hypnea Musciformis (Algae) Extract , Gellidiela Acerosa (Algae) Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Ppg-20 Methyl Glucose Ether , Squalane , Lecithin , Sodium Hyaluronate , Micrococcus Lysate , Caprylyl Glycol , Tromethamine , Isostearic Acid , Carbomer , Sodium Citrate , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil**Organic Olive Oil <ILNILN43893>

• Can you use this on eye makeup? Or is it purely for remov...1 Answers
  • Is this good for dry skin? I really want to try but Im sc...1 Answers
  • Is this good or oily skin type?2 Answers
Origins Make A Difference™ Rejuvenating Cleansing Milk
  • "My face is beyond sensitive & there are not a lot of products I can use out there. This is definitely one of my favorites it makes my face feel awesome!" in 38 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful product. I had been struggling to find a cleanser that is soothing and hydrating; and had no luck. Finally, I discovered this marvelous cleanser and my skin is now smoothr, clearer and much softer. I simply love it!" in 22 reviews
Farrah H.
Dublin, OH
I use this product exclusively for night to take off all of my unwanted dirt. Especially in the fall and winter. This was actually a gift from a friend and since then I’ve been a regular customer. I would recommend however I do love other products by Origin more.
Brittany O.
Aiken
I like this product a lot. I feel that this product is priced well. I would recommend this product to others. I would purchase this product again and hopefully they always keep it stocked in stores or online.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Loving this brand and all the items they carry .. I got my first product from this brand in my Ipsy bag of the month and it was their sunscreen product used it for my hubby because he works outside and it really helped ..
Amber R.
Twentynine Palms
I love this product. I love anything Origins. It has very nice packaging and very clean and chic. I am repeat user of this product. It is very effective and so nice. Definitely wouldn’t change anything about this product.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,181 reviews
Jennifer L.
Lisbon
I work in food service and my hands get very dry and chapped from work and cold winters living in Maine. I don't use hand lotion nearly as much as I should, but really enjoy this brand.
Kristina B.
Love this cleanser has a really great scent. It’s very smooth to the skin but cleans very well and deep. Very foamy, you don’t even need to use a lot of it. It’s very soothing and does a good job cleansing my pores
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Purchased at: ULTA
I loved how my skin felt sooo new and hydrated. I felt the bounce back in my skin no more itchy cracking or redness, the sent is nice also. I can't stand alot of other products that smell like medicine. I enjoy this one definitley!
Michelle B.
I've started using cleaning milks this past year because I like how they feel on my skin. They clean my skin very well of makeup, oils and dirt and leaves my skin feeling soft. I do use an exfoliant to completely get rid of dead and dry skin.
This may seem superficial, but I was looking for a new cleansing milk and teal is my favorite color so this grabbed my attention. I'm glad it did because I'm very happy with it
Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
This is an excellent cleanser with no heavy buildup after rinsing. Smooth skin with no irritation. Preps my skin well for makeup application or for my night time anti-aging routine. Definitely lasts a long time too, and the ingredient list is great. One thing I particularly like about this cleanser is that it can be used with acne. It helps remove dead built up skin cells that clog pores. I've also used this as a 5 minute mask after cleansing. Definitely a good product that I don't want to be without!
KAMELIA M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Is this good or oily skin type?
Alexis K.
Can you use this on eye makeup? Or is it purely for removing face makeup?
NIKKI C.
Clarksville, TN
Is this good for dry skin? I really want to try but Im scared it might be a hit or miss for me
Cassie  J.
Las Cruces, NM
Does it work well with acne prone skin?

Macy's