Origins Make A Difference™ Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion uploaded by Samantha S.

BY ORIGINS

This pre-moisturizing treatment lotion fortified with self-hydrating Rose of Jericho plus our Lychee and Watermelon complex prepares skin for the intensive treatments to follow. Leaves skin feeling rejuvenated and hydrated.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Polysorbate 20 , Alcohol Denat. , Peg-8 Dimethicone , Trehalose , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Linalool, Citral, Limonene , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Rhodochrosite Extract , Anastatica Hierochuntica (Rose Of Jericho) Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Butylene Glycol , Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract , Glycerin , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lecithin , Micrococcus Lysate , Caffeine , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Sodium Lactate , Sodium Pca , Acrylates Copolymer , Phospholipids , Betaine , Caprylyl Glycol , Phytantriol , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Phosphate , Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate , Disodium Phosphate , Dextrin , Hexylene Glycol , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN39269>

Origins Make A Difference™ Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment Lotion
  • "Bomb! This stuff have been a must have in my daily regimen. Use a cotton pad to apply and helps soften all the dryness in my face before I apply my face products." in 14 reviews
  • "Origins is a great brand. I loved the christmas package that came with the rejuvenating products. It worked well on my skin type (dry). It was my first time using it and I really liked it. Would totally recommend for anyone with dry skin to try out, really hydrates the skin." in 7 reviews
  • "I love this product because i never have issues with breakouts and I use it often. I also bought my mom one and she loves it. We can see the different on our skin. Our skin is brighter and healthier looking.

" in 5 reviews
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely obsessed with the entire line!!!! I wish the price wasn't so high... but it's so very worth it. I typically order this through Dermstor.com....and I've found it on Amazon as well. The brand is amazing...I've tried a good bit of their products and they all have met or exceeded my expectations. This product included. I'm about to be 31 with an extremely stressful job in an ICU as a nurse...I work 13 hour shifts, get very little sleep, could use some better overall nutrition and in the summer I'm a beach bum sun worshiper...and engine who sees me even with no makeup on would swear to you I couldn't possibly be a day past my mid 20's.
Alisa J.
Wdm, IA
I absolutely love this product left my feeling good about what I was putting on my skin.  Left my face feeling good and not super dried out. I bought from jc penny’s. It came with an dorble makeup bag at the time.
Natalia H.
San Jose, CA
I really enjoy this lotion. It calms my skin as well as moisturizes it. I would say that this is best for dry sensitive skin. There is a nice scent. I would recommend this for every skin type.
Samantha S.
Plainfield, CT
I got this in a origins gift set from Macy's. While it does say that it's a lotion -it is indeed a toner. I'll be super sad when this runs out since it is a little hard to find. It is THE BEST & smells so divine!!!! I use it after I wash my face-with a rub from my fingers. It has toning and healing properties without drying out your skin. I am IN LOVE with it!
Emily A.
Nashville
Cannot say enough great things about this product! Went looking for something to use as a cleansing and moisturizing toner and I am so glad I stumbled upon this. I have combination skin that get especially irritated in the summer and was looking for a little extra something with added moisture. This lotion makes my face feel clean and moisturized and ready for a full day!
Christina E.
Pasadena, MD
This is my new everyday toner. I love how moisturizing my skin feels after I use it. It's been helping keep the oil on my face under control. I use this twice a day and a little goes a long way. I've used this for about 3 weeks now and I'm excited with how my skin has changed. It's gentle for all skin types and has a wonderful fresh fragrance to it
Xtina B.
Keller, TX
The scent of this product is immediately relaxing. It's moisturizing and effective. I was extremely pleased with how good of a value this product is. You get a lot of product for a low price. The bottles are very large. I would like to see an even larger bottle! I use soo much of this stuff. It's easy to get addicted! Lol!
Meena T.
Shelby Twp, MI
I think it's important to remember that this is a treatment and not a toner. It's to help add hydration to your skin and not to cleanse like a toner. I personally LOVE this product! It adds a refreshing amount of moisture to my skin before I apply my face cream. I would definitely recommend this treatment for someone who wants a bit if extra hydration.
Angelique T.
Tucson
I cleaned my face before I used this product for the first time and I was sure I did a pretty good job, well when I used this cleanser on a cotton ball afterward I could see the deep but gentle clean it gave my skin and I could actually feel the freshness of a truley clean face. I highly recommend !
Laura B.
I use this every morning after I shower and before I moisturize. It helps to grab any of the last bits of dirt or makeup on my skin. I apply it to a cotton pad and then wipe it all.over my skin. It's nice and has a refreshing scent. I find that when I use this regularly my skin is a lot happier.

Amazon