BY ORIGINS

This intensive serum with self-hydrating Rose of Jericho instantly helps repair skin's barrier, reinforces skin's own moisture-making ability and replenishes critical moisture to help prevent age-accelerating dehydration. Skin stays refreshed, resilient and radiant.

water\aqua\eau; dimethicone; butylene glycol; jojoba esters; peg-100 stearate; cetyl ricinoleate; silica; trehalose; cetyl ethylhexanoate; citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil*, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil*, mentha viridis (spearmint) leaf oil*, vetiveria zizanoides root oil*, cinnamomum camphora (camphor) bark oil*, plumeria alba flower extract, magnolia acuminata flower extract, rosa damascena extract, iris pallida root extract, linalool, citral, limonene; litchi chinensis seed extract; citrullus vulgaris (watermelon) fruit extract; rhodochrosite extract; anastatica hierochuntica (rose of jericho) extract; pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract; lens esculenta (lentil) fruit extract; rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract; padina pavonica thallus extract; glycerin; acetyl hexapeptide-8; myristyl alcohol; jojoba wax peg-120 esters; micrococcus lysate; caffeine; hydrogenated lecithin; tribehenin; ethylhexylglycerin; carbomer; tromethamine; sodium hyaluronate; dextrin; sodium lactate; lecithin; sodium pca; citric acid; sorbic acid; chlorphenesin; phenoxyethanol <ILN39268>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Desirae V.
Albuquerque
Purchased at: Macy's
I love serums and this is a great one to use. It’s light weight but traps in moisture to give your skin a beautiful dewy finish. The packaging is nice yet minimal. I highly recommend this product as it is a great value!
Daryn B.
Columbus
Worked pretty well. Liked the smell but not as much as some of their other products and didnt seem to absorb in my skin as well as other products
Renee R.
Minneapolis, MN
A great hydrating serum that smells amazing, is all natural, and is from one of my favorite skincare brands. What’s not to love?!
Amanda W.
Denver
A yummy smelling line that is heavier but blends into the skin so well. Super moisturizing without being greasy.
Rachel G.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
The serum is really good for the skin and natural as well, I love the light texture and subtle smell too
Ashley D.
Denver
I love this! It is so smooth and makes your skin feel so refreshing! Best serum you can find!! You won’t regret it!! Trust me!! So gentle. I have noticed such a difference! I recommended to everyone!
Roxy P.
Mexico, MO
When I really started getting into skincare, I knew a lot of people talked about this brand. So I went to look for a skincare product I could use after I moisturized my skin. Another reason that caught my eye was that this was oil-free and my face becoming greasy through out the day was another thing I was looking out for in a product. At the time, moisturizing was all I really thought about aside from anti-aging, dark spots, pores and dulliness because I didn't think that targeted my skin at a younger age. So, I thought this product was best suited for me to help with moisturizing. USE: I would use this product after I cleansed my face. I began to apply it at night. It also is not a thick product either so it doesn't feel like you are adding a ton of product on. RESULTS: I switched from using this at night to using it in the morning and it moisturized my skin and made my skin feel refreshed in the morning. When I applied makeup, my skin looked flawless and airbrushed. As I continued to use this product, my face also felt less oily as I continued to add this product into my daily routine. RECOMMENDATION: I recommend this to anyone who is lacking in moisture, looking for an oil free product and is a fan of the Origins brand.
Taylor H.
I love this product! I could definitely see almost an immediate difference in my skin after just one use. This product is more on the expensive side but overall it is definitely worth it. It has a good amount, does its job and smells amazing! Love this company.
Sarah W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I loved using this product. It made my skin tight but smooth. I would apply it before bed and wake up so satisfied. It exceeded my expectations
Nadyne A.
João pessoa
Confesso que nunca usei mais gostaria de ter a prova se realmente é bom se eu teria a coragem de compra e ficar usando