Origins Make A Difference™ Night Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream

At night, skin loses more moisture and its barrier is more vulnerable. Our ultra-rich overnight cream is fortified with Rose of Jericho plus Lychee, Watermelon and Rhodocrosite to help create a reservoir to help replenish surface moisture lost after dark. Plus our super hydrating formula helps lock in surface moisture and support skin's natural nighttime self-repair ability. Skin looks radiant. Awakens refreshed, supple and comfortably hydrated.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Sucrose** , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Anastatica Hierochuntica (Rose Of Jericho) Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Caffeine , Squalane , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Micrococcus Lysate , Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Rhodochrosite Extract , Sodium Pca , Lecithin , Sodium Lactate , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Trehalose , Carbomer , Sorbitol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Caprylyl Glycol , Dextrin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil**Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40955>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Is this product good for really dry skin? Looking for a moisturizer to help hydrate my skin a bit and it’s been impossible to find something that helps.
Start your review of Origins Make A Difference™ Night Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Love this! I have really dry ski and I have been looking for a hydrating mask that really goes deep and fixes my skin, this mask soaks in over night but isn't oily at all, will continue to buy! ” in reviews
“I love this night time cream by origins. Perfect for dry skin as it's super hydrating! I love all creams by Origins! ” in reviews
“Love this product. Clears and keeps my acne in check. Great on my sensitive skin. Great for every day use” in reviews
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
Origins Make A Difference™ Night Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream uploaded by Katie A.
As someone who gets dry skin if I don’t work to combat it, especially in winter months, this left my skin so soft and moisturized after using just one night! My dry spots around my nose that were usually red disappeared about a week after use. Fragrance is really light and very natural, not overwhelming. I now only have to use this every other night and sometimes just a few times a week to keep my skin baby soft! Love that Origins will give you samples of their products before you buy to make sure you like it, all the employees are so sweet!
Austin, TX
If you need a solid night cream, this is it. I am a huge fan of origins products, especially since they are all natural and cruelty free. On a night where I’ve lathered my face in acids, serums and treatments, I just need something smooth and moisturizing that will last all night to go on top of it. This is it!!! Your face will be soft and hydrated in the morning. It’s not greasy or oily. It smells even and will last you for at least 2 months.
Brunswick , OH
I enjoy using origins so I was excited to use this ! Thanks I hated it. Such a strong scent it irritated my skin so bad. I gave it to my friend & she didn’t have issues but it really aggravated my skin. I’m not super sensitive ( I use retinol and acids ) but it made my eyes run if it got near my eyes- I don’t use it as an eyecream just normal face application. Be careful if you have sensitive skin !
Frederick, MD
Anything origins is worth a shot in my book! I actually recieved a sample of this from a friend and as soon as I opened it, I noticed the subtle sweet scent of the cream. This product goes a long way I was surprised how long the sample lasted me! So I ordered a full size and it was slightly different then the sample but I still fell in love!
Toledo, OH
This overnight cream helped my skin, but it's not a daily use of mine. It does what it says it's supposed to do but I'm just not in love with it. I'm not crazy about the consistency, I wish it were just a little bit lighter. The best thing about Origins is how clean the brand is; I've never had a reaction to any of their products.
Was incredibly lucky to find this at TJMaxx for less than half of the usual retail price. Some Origins products just don't work for my skin, but this one surpringly did. It smells lovely, and sits well under any makeup. Considering getting another bottle when I run out.
This night cream is quite heavy and I would use it for dry winter months. It work well as moisturizer and it doesn't cause any breakouts on my sensitive skin. I do take one star out because I feel that it's a bit too heavy and cause my oily zone to be a bit too oily.
Fort Wayne
This product did not impress me at all. The consistency is thick and it doesn’t really rub into the skin, it just stays sticky. It also doesn’t smell the greatest. Also, I didn’t notice a huge difference in my skin. Overall, not worth the price tag.
Imperial Bch, CA
This is by far my favorite night cream. It is fairly new to me but I have been loving it. I wake up in the morning with my skin still filling plump and moisturized. This is on the pricier side but it is well worth it if you have dry skin
This product works wonders during the winter time or when the weather is dry. It hydrates my face effortlessly leaving it so smooth and glowy in the morning. It can be pricey sometimes but I still recommend it to everyone