Origins Make A Difference™ Night Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream uploaded by Brittnee W.

BY ORIGINS

At night, skin loses more moisture and its barrier is more vulnerable. Our ultra-rich overnight cream is fortified with Rose of Jericho plus Lychee, Watermelon and Rhodocrosite to help create a reservoir to help replenish surface moisture lost after dark. Plus our super hydrating formula helps lock in surface moisture and support skin's natural nighttime self-repair ability. Skin looks radiant. Awakens refreshed, supple and comfortably hydrated.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Glycerin , Dimethicone , Cetyl Alcohol , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Ethylhexanoate , Peg-75 , Peg-8 , Glycereth-26 , Sorbitan Stearate , Glyceryl Polymethacrylate , Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil*, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil*, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil*, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Linalool, Limonene , Sucrose** , Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter , Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract , Sodium Hyaluronate , Anastatica Hierochuntica (Rose Of Jericho) Extract , Cladosiphon Okamuranus Extract , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower) Extract , Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract , Lens Esculenta (Lentil) Fruit Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Citrullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Caffeine , Squalane , Cordyceps Sinensis Extract , Micrococcus Lysate , Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract , Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract , Laminaria Digitata Extract , Rhodochrosite Extract , Sodium Pca , Lecithin , Sodium Lactate , Peg-100 Stearate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Trehalose , Carbomer , Sorbitol , Tocopheryl Acetate , Potassium Hydroxide , Caprylyl Glycol , Dextrin , Hexylene Glycol , Sodium Dehydroacetate , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil**Organic Sucrose (Brown Sugar) <ILNILN40955>Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.

Origins Make A Difference™ Night Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream
  • "Love this! I have really dry ski and I have been looking for a hydrating mask that really goes deep and fixes my skin, this mask soaks in over night but isn't oily at all, will continue to buy! " in 26 reviews
  • "I love this night time cream by origins. Perfect for dry skin as it's super hydrating! I love all creams by Origins! " in 24 reviews
  • "Love this product. Clears and keeps my acne in check. Great on my sensitive skin. Great for every day use" in 7 reviews
Addison W.
I typically have pretty dry skin, especially in the winter so when putting this in my super dry and cracking skin it instantly felt like my skin was just gulping this cream and by morning my face actually had some moisture in it. My skin felt so much better and the previous places where the cracked skin was, was 100% better
Chelsea K.
Honolulu, HI
I used this throughout my pregnancy on my face and neck. I have normal-dry skin regularly, but when I’m pregnant I’m dry as the desert and my skin gets flakey. I used this daily and it really helped combat dry spots and peeling. I know it’s a night cream but I used this am and pm as well as under makeup.
Sydney C.
I put it on overnight and woke up feeling completely refreshed! Not only do I struggle with dry spots on my skin, I also have some oils in my T zone. It balanced it all out and left my fave feeling clean! It’s a good price for the quality!
Flora A.
Mount Pleasant
Night creams are a MUST. You have to take care of your skin and keep it hydrated and refreshed. This is a life changing product everyone needs to try. It leaves my skin soft and feeling amazing by morning. It’s pricey but worth it and lasts a while. I would recommend to a friend.
Taylor D.
Des Moines
Since in the winter my skin gets very dry i tend to lean towards more hydrating night creams to help control the dryness of my skin. This is one of the better night creams i’ve ever used and continue to use because it is just SO hydrating and makes your skin feel SO GOOD!
Liza R.
Weslaco, TX
Orgins is a really good brand for skin. This cream is a great example. It gets the job done. It absorbs into the skin fast, it doesn’t have a strong perfume smell and it’s not harsh at all. I really enjoyed the results.
Nicki S.
My mom is such an origins snob and uses only their facial products and make up so she turned me on to this hydrating overnight cream. I suffer from dry skin especially in the winter and this product has done wonders for me
Audrey E.
Laguna Niguel
The make a difference line of origins is amazing. Every winter I get really dry under my nose.. I tried bio oil and many other moisturizers. This origins product is the only thing that worked within a day or two!
Elizabeth K.
I recently got a sample of this product from Sephora and I love it! My skin is combo, fairly acne prone, but I get eczema fair ups on my cheeks sometimes and this was amazing! It helped hydrate without leaving my oily spots oily and didn’t neglect to help moisturize my uber dry patches (and did so without irritating my eczema!). Definitely going to have to purchase the full size!
Temis R.
I love using this on my face because of how much it soaks into my skin and makes it more hydrated especially since I suffer from dry skin this is amazing I got mine from the origins store in the mall!!