BY ORIGINS

Make A Difference™  Rejuvenating hand treatment Help hardworking skin rebound and recover from dramatic dehydration. The resurrection plant, Rose of Jericho, plus skin-reviving Trehalose and Sea Haricots work hand-in-hand to help hardworking skin rebound and recover from dramatic dehydration.  An ancient Oceanic Flora helps repair damage due to UV exposure, daily use and constant abuse.  Scutellaria Extract helps even out skin tone.  Meadowfoam Seed Oil lavishes hands that have it rough with long-lasting smoothness that s never greasy.  Chapped, cracked, splotchy skin resumes a softer, brighter, more evenly toned, more youthfully textured look and feel.  Leaves an elegant, silky feel on skin.  Forms an undetectable barrier.  Dermatologist Tested. Rejuvenating Hand Treatment see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ashley S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite hand creams (I have a few). This is an OG for me. My mom used this hand cream and from there I started using it. Even when I get distracted with trying to work through other hand creams, I always find my way back to this one.
I live in a very dry climate, so hand cream is a must for me. I have hand creams all over the house, my purse and car. Due to this I have tried a lot of hand creams and over the years have found a few that are truly amazing for me andy skin. Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment is one of those hand creams. I love how hydrating this cream is. It feels slightly thick, but not heavy, and soaks in quickly. There is no greasy feeling left behind. Just soft, moisturized hands. I notice that the softness lasts for a good amount of time after application. It doesn't disappear right away, which is impressive to me. I also love the smell, it's fresh, almost spa like. It's not overpowering and leaves a nice scent behind a few minutes after application. It is on the pricier side, especially for a hand cream. Though I do find a bottle lasts for a nice amount of time, so that does help make the price hurt less. Personally I'll pay the higher price because it works so well for my hands. Worth a try if you're on the hunt for a nice hand cream.
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this so much made my skin soft and smooth plus looks great when skin is healthy and has more moisture. The best time is winter and fall for thicker creams.
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love everything from the Make a Difference line. This hand cream makes my hands feel so soft without feeling greasy. It has a great smell and skin looks noticeably younger with regular use. It's pricey but a little goes a long way.
Haley L.
Fenton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good stuff. Pretty affordable. Makes me skin feel smooth. Not too heavy. It absorbs very well. It helps with my blisters. It is overall a good product that I would recommend to others. It is in a nice container as well. I would buy again. It also smells nice.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Between my eczema, and my wife's inattention to moisturizing her hands this is a godsend. She and I can both end up with cracked cuticles from watery lotions that don't give much long term or deep moisture. Recently my hands were so dry they started to peel. It's only been a few days and my hands look normal again.
Miranda M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I've been putting on different lotions all winter. Sometimes 5+ times a day. I got a sample of this and after the first use I'm amazed! I put it on before bed and immediately noticed how soft my hands felt the next morning.
Brittany C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this lotion, I used it once at a relatives and it's a pricey product apparently but I so worth it. I love how light it feels and my skin stayed hydrated all day. Definitely would use it myself. The bottle could be a bit lesser in price, but hey, you get what you pay for.
Jessica T.
Heartland, TX
I absolutely loved this hand cream when I worked in the pharmacy and with my hands all day. I would get cracked palms from opening bottles and shuffling paper all day. This was the greatest at quickly rejuvenating my hands and the smell was a nice stress releaving bonus.
Tia
When I used this product I noticed that my hands feel a lot smoother. I wash my hands often throughout the day and I began using the hand lotion. Now my hands healed where that were cracked.
Danielle M.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand cream works really good especially if you work a job that you're constantly washing your hands.. I'm a waitress so literally this stuff saves me life