BY ORIGINS

Make A Difference™  Rejuvenating hand treatment Help hardworking skin rebound and recover from dramatic dehydration. The resurrection plant, Rose of Jericho, plus skin-reviving Trehalose and Sea Haricots work hand-in-hand to help hardworking skin rebound and recover from dramatic dehydration.  An ancient Oceanic Flora helps repair damage due to UV exposure, daily use and constant abuse.  Scutellaria Extract helps even out skin tone.  Meadowfoam Seed Oil lavishes hands that have it rough with long-lasting smoothness that s never greasy.  Chapped, cracked, splotchy skin resumes a softer, brighter, more evenly toned, more youthfully textured look and feel.  Leaves an elegant, silky feel on skin.  Forms an undetectable barrier.  Dermatologist Tested. Rejuvenating Hand Treatment see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jillian A.
Jillian A.
Milford, PA
This hand treatment has really improved the look and feel of my hands! As a nail biter I often have problems with dry and irritated cuticles. This treatment completely healed my cuticles! I also suffer from very dry/cracked/bleeding skin on the back of my hands surf the winter. When using this treatment my hands never even get close to that point!
Erie'Anna M.
Erie'Anna M.
Jackson, MS
I recently bought this product to test out and have something to toss in my purse for on the go. I have very dry skin and eczema on my hands and legs that can get out of hand. This product really improved how soft and moisturized my hands appeared. A little goes a long way and it last for quite some time.
Gargi D.
Gargi D.
Santa Clara, CA
This hand cream is SOOOOO moisturizing!!!!!!!! I love it so much and apply just a pea sized amount before I go to bed and I wake up in the morning with soft hands. I first got it in a gift set, but I loved it so much, I repurchased. I recommend this to people that have very dry hands and work a lot.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Burke, VA
This is by far my very favorite moisturizer. It is nice and thick and works miracles on hands but it doesn't go on greasy or leave that weird sticky feeling afterward. It really helps cracked and super dry hands. I highly recommend this. It doesn't have a weird smell and is really neutral.
Candice V.
Candice V.
Mondovi, WI
I work in an office and working with that much paper all there time leads to cracked dry hands since I started with this moisturizer I can feel and see the difference. I will be a repeat offender with this product. I will say that it is a bit oily for my taste I use it like a night cream.
Azucena R.
Azucena R.
We use it all the time, keeps hands hydrated and smooth, wish it would last a little longer and would be a little less pricey. Over all my favorite hand cream. Love the smell. I am allergic to many products, fragrance and ingredient wise, but never had a problem with Origins
Rocio C.
Rocio C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hand lotion always leaves my hands feeling super soft. It works really well and it is very effective. The packaging is very convenient because it fits in a bag. The product is very gentle on the hands. I highly recommend this hand lotion it will leave your hands soft.
Nikita M.
Nikita M.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love origins because you are getting a high end product but for a great value for your dollar. this rejuvantating hand cream makes my hands feel completely moisturized for hours after they are chapped. sometimes i even use them on my feet! yess
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Arnold, MO
Very nice moisturizer, worked very well over the winter to help protect against the skin on my hands from chaffing like they usually do from being out in the cold and wind. I bought it at a reasonable price online from an e bay vendor...........
Martha G.
Martha G.
I basically have a lot of Origins products and they are amazing and this product is no exception. It really smells nice but most importantly it leaves your hand smelling nice and refreshed. Of course it makes your hands soft as well.