BY ORIGINS

This rich, yet weightless cream fortified with Rose of Jericho plus a breakthrough Lychee and Watermelon quenching complex reaches deeper than ever before to repair the natural moisture deficiency in dry and dehydrated skin. Clinically proven to instantly boost very dry skin’s moisture and keep it hydrated, radiant and rejuvenated all day. Plus+ Ultra Rich Rejuvenating Cream. see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Lexi M.
Midwest City, OK
This product smells really good, but is a bit thick for my liking. I feel as if I️t clogs my pores a bit so I only use I️t every now and then. I love other origins products like the frothy face wash, but I am not a big fan of this product.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
I got this about 4 years ago and I'm thinking about going back to it because I loved it so very much and it was one of the best smells ever.

It's $44 so I'd say grab a sample before buying, but it's a very gentle treatment and leaves the skin hydrated and happy. I love this stuff because it's for dry AND dehydrated skin. I have dehydrated skin and this seems to help a lot. The gel consistency is perfect for my skin.

This is a wonderful treatment and I'd recommend it to most skin types. It's geared towards dry skin, but I have oily/combination and I feel like it works wonders as well.
Priscilla R.
Centralia, WA
Since I turned 30 my face has become so dry and flaky no matter what type of intense moisturizer I use, plus it’s acne prone. I’ve tried a multitude of products from high end to drugstore and nothing worked for me. Until now! Origins Make a Difference line has completely healed my poor dry face and my skin is soft, moisturized and radiant. I’m sold! I use the cleanser morning and night, the moisturizer in the morning and the overnight cream in the evening.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
It is a very hydrating moisturiser. I use it everyday before I got to bed. It is very effective and I would highly recommend. It is on the pricey side but it is perfect for sensitive skin types and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily S.
I love this product! It's so hydrating!  It is affordable for the price, I do wish that it was in a nicer packaging. But, I use this so often that it does get beat up! Anywho, I'd recommend this package for everyone. I have an oilier complexion so for anyone like me this is good!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
this product is great if you need a extra oomph to the way your skin looks.lit is very gentle on the skin and its definitely worth the price point it is retailed for, this product is very effective and does exactly what it claims to do. i will be purchasing again.
joanna c.
Love this product for the winter. I use it as part of my night time routine. I apply it after toner. Wake up with soft skin every morning! It can definitely feel a bit heavy under makeup. Would recommend this!
Prasanna P.
I will use this cream every day. It makes my skin soft,glow and looks healthy.Worth the price.I would recommend this product. I would love to buy this product again
Hope J.
San Antonio, TX
I have combination skin and my problem areas make it difficult to find a moisturizer that won't also cause breakouts in other areas, however this Make A Difference Plus does indeed MAKE A DIFFERENCE! I was recommended this at the Origins event and I use it everyday. Origins Make A Difference
Grace C.
Columbia
I love origins products because they smell fantastic and actually work. This is not an extremely well known brand and I always buy direct from the origins website (although I think they are sold at ULTA and Sephora). They are quality products and have fantastic ingredients for your skin. Even though there is a scent and I have sensitive skin I have never broken out because of this product.