Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Ultra Rich Rejuvenating Cream uploaded by Hope J.Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Ultra Rich Rejuvenating Cream uploaded by Mary H.

BY ORIGINS

This rich, yet weightless cream fortified with Rose of Jericho plus a breakthrough Lychee and Watermelon quenching complex reaches deeper than ever before to repair the natural moisture deficiency in dry and dehydrated skin. Clinically proven to instantly boost very dry skin’s moisture and keep it hydrated, radiant and rejuvenated all day. Plus+ Ultra Rich Rejuvenating Cream. see more...

Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite lotion for face and super hydrating! It doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy as it absorbs super fast, and it cleared up my acne-filled face while also provided great moisture. I've tried Bobbi Brown's Repair Moisture Cream, Laura Mercier's Flawless Rose Nourishing Creme, and Olay's moisturizer, but nothing compares to this product! Highly recommend it for combination and oily skin types!
I absolute love this product! I have super dry skin and it's become a holy grail product of mine. Smells amazing, rich creamy texture and incredible moisture. I went without it for two days when I ran out once. I immediately noticed a difference in my skin and ran to Macy's to pick it up. It's a little expensive, but worth it in my opinion.
Cary N.
Sometimes my skin just needs a no nonsense moisturizer if I've been doing any anti acne or anti aging (retinol) treatments and Make a Difference has become my fave moisturzier. It's extremely lightweight with no notable scent and doesn't seem to clog pores. No nonsense moisture!
Michaela A.
Windsor, CT
Make a Difference is always in my skin care drawer. It smells wonderful, it doesn't make me feel like my skin is smothered. It manages to moisturize my dry patches without causing my acne prone areas to flare up and break out. I love this product.
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this about 4 years ago and I'm thinking about going back to it because I loved it so very much and it was one of the best smells ever.

It's $44 so I'd say grab a sample before buying, but it's a very gentle treatment and leaves the skin hydrated and happy. I love this stuff because it's for dry AND dehydrated skin. I have dehydrated skin and this seems to help a lot. The gel consistency is perfect for my skin.

This is a wonderful treatment and I'd recommend it to most skin types. It's geared towards dry skin, but I have oily/combination and I feel like it works wonders as well.
Seanna K.
Schenectady, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very hydrating moisturiser. I use it everyday before I got to bed. It is very effective and I would highly recommend. It is on the pricey side but it is perfect for sensitive skin types and I would definitely buy it again.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It's so hydrating!  It is affordable for the price, I do wish that it was in a nicer packaging. But, I use this so often that it does get beat up! Anywho, I'd recommend this package for everyone. I have an oilier complexion so for anyone like me this is good!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
amazing product - makes my eyes brighter, i don't looks so tired even when i am and you don't have to use much at all. just a little dab in your morning routin under each eye and youre good to go! i'll defintely go back to origins and purchase and i do recommend to others!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is great if you need a extra oomph to the way your skin looks.lit is very gentle on the skin and its definitely worth the price point it is retailed for, this product is very effective and does exactly what it claims to do. i will be purchasing again.
Kelly K.
Little Rock
Origins Make A Difference Plus+ Ultra Rich Rejuvenating Cream is a super-rich, luxurious cream. It made my skin very smooth and bright. I purchased this online from Ulta. The value is good--it is not too pricey. This was my first time purchasing the mask, but I would definitely purchase it again.