BY ORIGINS

Origins Liquid Lip Shimmer. What you see is super-high shine and incredible color. But what you get is a whole lot more. Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers. Aloe and Vitamin E soothe and smooth. Icy-cool Mint leaves your lips with a refreshing zing. And now we've extended the Liquid Lip Color franchise with a new prism technology that adds a whole new dimension to lips. How to use: Use alone or over lipstick for a shiny, shimmery effect on lips.

Maleah S.
The light shimmer keeps your lips refreshed while bringing. Slight glow to the most alluring feature on a women's face. Before using this product I wasn't aware that my lips could be so mesmerizing.
Stacey A.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Origins is known for their skin care and face makeup, but their colors are very sheer- likely to go with the brands natural image. This comes in a variety of colors and has a nice shimmer for a subtle gloss and even tingles and plumps to make lips look fuller
I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Origin's liquid lip shimmer. Every time that I have used it, it is too sticky for my taste. I like my lip gloss to be smooth and this makes my lips stick together. Try bareMineral's MOXIE lip gloss as an alternative!
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
Origins' lip glosses a great! They have deep color and moisturize your lips while proving them with color and shine. They are made with natural ingredients which I love. My only complaint is that they tend to be a little thick and sticky.
Emily A.
Salem, AR
I love this gloss. It is one of my favorites. Like others have said, it is a thicker gloss, but it wasn't enough to bother me. I also liked that it is made with natural ingredients and didn't have that strange plastic taste that many other glosses do.
Julia W.
I really wasn't thrilled with thIs lip gloss. I found it to be very sticky and not enough shimmery, which was disappointing, Now you know.
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Nice product but i wish it actually shimmered more. I expected a lot more but if you want something a little low key than this is for you.
Priscilla A.
Brentwood, NY
Although this lipproduct has the word shimmer in it, it did not spark me as shimmery lip gloss, but it was very moisturizing
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Not a fan of having my lips feel like they have an inch of goop on them. I wont buy again and regret buying the first time.
Callie G.
Columbia, SC
Love this stuff. but it's a little sticky. It also needs a little more shimmer, but overall, it's a really good product
Does anyone else have any problems with this lip gloss being sticky?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Did anyone else expect this gloss to be more shimmery than it is?? I did
Yadira G.
North Miami Beach, FL
Why would you recommend it?