BY ORIGINS

Liquid Lip Shimmer Colors, shines, leaves lips refreshed and protected. What you see is super-high shine and incredible color.  But what you get is a whole lot more.  Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers.  Aloe and Vitamin E soothe and smooth. Icy-cool Mint leaves your lips with a refreshing zing.  And now we ve extended the Liquid Lip Color franchise with a new prism technology that adds a whole new dimension to lips. Lip Shimmer, Sangria see more...

Origins Liquid Lip Shimmer
  • "I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Origin's liquid lip shimmer." in 1 review
  • "It also needs a little more shimmer, but overall, it's a really good product" in 1 review
  • "Although this lipproduct has the word shimmer in it, it did not spark me as shimmery lip gloss, but it was very moisturizing" in 1 review
  • "I found it to be very sticky and not enough shimmery, which was disappointing, Now you know." in 1 review
Maleah S.
The light shimmer keeps your lips refreshed while bringing. Slight glow to the most alluring feature on a women's face. Before using this product I wasn't aware that my lips could be so mesmerizing.
I have to say I'm not a huge fan of Origin's liquid lip shimmer. Every time that I have used it, it is too sticky for my taste. I like my lip gloss to be smooth and this makes my lips stick together. Try bareMineral's MOXIE lip gloss as an alternative!
Heather J.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Origins' lip glosses a great! They have deep color and moisturize your lips while proving them with color and shine. They are made with natural ingredients which I love. My only complaint is that they tend to be a little thick and sticky.
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan of having my lips feel like they have an inch of goop on them. I wont buy again and regret buying the first time.
Julia W.
I really wasn't thrilled with thIs lip gloss. I found it to be very sticky and not enough shimmery, which was disappointing, Now you know.
Callie G.
Columbia, SC
Love this stuff. but it's a little sticky. It also needs a little more shimmer, but overall, it's a really good product
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Nice product but i wish it actually shimmered more. I expected a lot more but if you want something a little low key than this is for you.
Priscilla A.
Brentwood, NY
Leslie T.
Chowchilla, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very moisturing, although a bit sticky. But I like how soft they make my lips feel
Tinisha J.
Anderson, SC
This color is very nice and it's not sticky like most lip gloss. It's beyond meeting my expectations.
Does anyone else have any problems with this lip gloss being sticky?
Jena T.
Edinburg, TX
Did anyone else expect this gloss to be more shimmery than it is?? I did
Yadira G.
N Miami Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why would you recommend it?