Origins Liquid Lip Color

What you see is super-high shine and incredible color. But what you get is a whole lot more. Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers. Vitamin E soothes and smoothes. And icy-cool Mint leaves lips with a refreshing zing.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Octyldodecanol , Polydecene , Microcrystalline Wax \Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Germ Oil , Flavor (Aroma) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract , Lecithin , Octyldodecyl Myristate , Tocopherol , Glyceryl Rosinate , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil , Silica , Simethicone , Bht , Limonene , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499) , Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163) , Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090) , Manganese Violet (Ci 77742) , Red 6 (Ci 15850) , Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850) , Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380) , Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410) , Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360) , Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200) , Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140) , Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985) , Yellow 10 Lake (Ci 47005)] <ILNILN33208>

Son de larga duración?
How long does this last before having to reapply?
Is this a gloss or liquid lipstick? What do you think of this product?
Start your review of Origins Liquid Lip Color!
Paige B.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses of all time. It has a minty scent/flavor that is very refreshing on your lips (being that you smell it all day/night). Although a little pricier, I have found that it is well worth the price; it isn't too sticky & is lightweight, so it doesn't feel like you're gooping on a ton of product. The colors Origins offers are also really nice. They have a lot of natural colors with just a tint for your best look. The bottle is smaller so it fits well in clutches but doesn't run out super quickly either. Highly recommend.
yessica G.
Springfield, VA
Me encanta te protege y da un toque informal pero muy femenino lo uso todos los días
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
I love the fact that this is a great long lasting color, and yet is a lip gloss. the color is amazing and natural.
Esthefania T.
Miami, Fl
No soy muy amante de gloss pero este de verdad que sorprende tiene una textura muy sutil y me va super para la escuela porque es super naturalito
Cassandra S.
Columbus, OH
I love these little lip glosses better then lipstick. Goes on smothered last a long time there just great in my experience! I would deffently recommend :)!
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
My absolute favorite liquid lip ever! My go-to color is Wild Flower and I love the refreshing tingle from the "hint of mint" in the formula. It's lightweight, never sticky, yet covers well. I realize matte lips are all the rage, but matte doesn't flatter everyone and if you're still into the glossy look give Origins Liquid Lip Color a go.
Marissa N.
Love this! I really like origins in general because it’s a clean brand with good ethos. This particular lip color is great because it feels like a gloss but is pigmented like a lipstick. So great for gloss lovers who want to make their lips pop and be bold. Only con is sometimes it gets on my teeth when I forget to blot.
sarah F.
Downey, CA
Origins Liquid Lip Color goes on smooth and it lasts all day. The color is great and looks just as you would expect. It is not even a pricy lip color, it is affordable and you can find it at stores such as rite aid and cvs. I would recommend anyone try out origins lip color. Origins Liquid Lip Color
Francesca C.
Good. I like the this a lot! I need to wrote some more characters so I'm writing this sentence. I wear this thing to partires a lot.
Monica B.
Gilbert, AZ
One of the products I truly miss from Origins. Still have three colors left, they have a nice gloss with some shimmer. Sad it got discontinued, if they ever have something similar or bring it back, check it out. Nice gloss with a hint of color.