Origins Liquid Lip Color uploaded by charisse c.

BY ORIGINS

Liquid Lip Color Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers. Aloe and Vitamin E soothe and smooth.  And icy-cool Mint leaves your lips with a refreshing zing. What you see is super-high shine and incredible color.  But what you get is a whole lot more.  Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers.  Aloe and Vitamin E soothe and smooth.  And icy-cool Mint leaves your lips with a refreshing zing.  Choose from a rainbow of gotta-have hues from red hot red and cool coral to pretty pink and glittery gold. Liquid Lip Color, Beaming Berry see more...

• Son de larga duraci√≥n? 1 Answers
  • How long does this last before having to reapply?1 Answers
  • Is this a gloss or liquid lipstick? What do you think of this pr...1 Answers
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
My absolute favorite liquid lip ever! My go-to color is Wild Flower and I love the refreshing tingle from the "hint of mint" in the formula. It's lightweight, never sticky, yet covers well. I realize matte lips are all the rage, but matte doesn't flatter everyone and if you're still into the glossy look give Origins Liquid Lip Color a go.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
I'm not a lipstick person, I've always gone more towards the gloss. This one is not thick and gooey feeling. The packaging is great. Definitely met all expectations and I would purchase this product again.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
I love the fact that this is a great long lasting color, and yet is a lip gloss. the color is amazing and natural.
Brit F.
Shelton, CT
Really Rosy is my favorite color! This gloss leaves your lips soft and minty with just enough color for day time. *i like to use mine with their rosewood lip liner to give my lips more definition and it's the perfect color combo!! ūüíč
Paige B.
This is one of my favorite lip glosses of all time. It has a minty scent/flavor that is very refreshing on your lips (being that you smell it all day/night). Although a little pricier, I have found that it is well worth the price; it isn't too sticky & is lightweight, so it doesn't feel like you're gooping on a ton of product. The colors Origins offers are also really nice. They have a lot of natural colors with just a tint for your best look. The bottle is smaller so it fits well in clutches but doesn't run out super quickly either. Highly recommend.
Svetlana W.
Middle River, MD
I'm really loving this lip gloss as spring is arriving! It's moisturizing and has a great consistency. It also is a beautiful color that has a little bit of shimmer to it that lasts a long time so I'd highly recommend you try this product :)
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
Origins Liquid Lip Color is perfect for a pop of color and a hint of mint! I love wearing this when I go out with the girls! or even on date night! it will turn heads! It soothes lips and the color is perfect!
ANGIE C.
Arlington, TX
The only lip color I will use! It tastes great (it is minty), it is never sticky, it's a little "tingly", and it leaves my lips smooth and soft. It also doesn't get old over time.
Romona C.
The colors are so flattering! The consistency is smooth and applies beautifully. The only reason I'm only rating 4 stars is because I do have to reapply
Megan M.
The colors are extremely pigmented and make your lips hydrated! The colors are high quality and there are many to choose from
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
When do you use your Origins Liquid Lip Color?
Tannya C.
Son de larga duración?
V E.
Is this a gloss or liquid lipstick? What do you think of this product?
Cassandra C.
do these dry out or smudge easily
Williana L.
Passaic , NJ
Do this lip color is long lasting