Origins Liquid Lip Color uploaded by charisse c.

BY ORIGINS

Liquid Lip Color Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers. Aloe and Vitamin E soothe and smooth.  And icy-cool Mint leaves your lips with a refreshing zing. What you see is super-high shine and incredible color.  But what you get is a whole lot more.  Rich Rice Bran Oil pampers.  Aloe and Vitamin E soothe and smooth.  And icy-cool Mint leaves your lips with a refreshing zing.  Choose from a rainbow of gotta-have hues from red hot red and cool coral to pretty pink and glittery gold. Liquid Lip Color, Beaming Berry see more...

• Son de larga duraci√≥n? 1 Answers
  • How long does this last before having to reapply?1 Answers
  • Is this a gloss or liquid lipstick? What do you think of this prod...1 Answers
Amy B.
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite liquid lip ever! My go-to color is Wild Flower and I love the refreshing tingle from the "hint of mint" in the formula. It's lightweight, never sticky, yet covers well. I realize matte lips are all the rage, but matte doesn't flatter everyone and if you're still into the glossy look give Origins Liquid Lip Color a go.
Amelia S.
Amelia S.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a lipstick person, I've always gone more towards the gloss. This one is not thick and gooey feeling. The packaging is great. Definitely met all expectations and I would purchase this product again.
Julia G.
Julia G.
Jackson, GA
I love the fact that this is a great long lasting color, and yet is a lip gloss. the color is amazing and natural.
Brit F.
Brit F.
Shelton, CT
Really Rosy is my favorite color! This gloss leaves your lips soft and minty with just enough color for day time. *i like to use mine with their rosewood lip liner to give my lips more definition and it's the perfect color combo!! ūüíč
Romona C.
Romona C.
The colors are so flattering! The consistency is smooth and applies beautifully. The only reason I'm only rating 4 stars is because I do have to reapply
Kristin P.
Kristin P.
Manteca, CA
Color wasn't my favorite but it went on smoothly! If I chose something more nude I probably would have liked it better
Megan M.
Megan M.
The colors are extremely pigmented and make your lips hydrated! The colors are high quality and there are many to choose from
yessica g.
yessica g.
Burke, VA
Me encanta te protege y da un toque informal pero muy femenino lo uso todos los días
ANGIE C.
ANGIE C.
Arlington, TX
The only lip color I will use! It tastes great (it is minty), it is never sticky, it's a little "tingly", and it leaves my lips smooth and soft. It also doesn't get old over time.
ihone E.
ihone E.
Eu tenho um aqui em casa estou viciada, com certeza vou comprar outros e com cores parecidas com essa kkk
Lilly G.
Lilly G.
Gilbert , AZ
When do you use your Origins Liquid Lip Color?
Cassandra C.
Cassandra C.
do these dry out or smudge easily
Tannya C.
Tannya C.
Son de larga duración?
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
How long does this last before having to reapply?
V E.
V E.
Is this a gloss or liquid lipstick? What do you think of this product?