BY ORIGINS

Get your daily glow back 5 ways: #1: De-stress. #2: Smooth roughness. #3: Delete dullness. #4: Shrink pores. #5: Minimize flaws. How to use: Apply serum to clean face AM and PM as part of your daily skincare regimen. Follow with glow getting moisture. see more...

Jazmin P.
Jazmin P.
I used this Origins Let us Glow Value Set but in a sample. Packaging was good and basic. Scent was refreshing and had a lot of product. It is a step skin care product but not all at once there is some that is just better for night. I did wake up with a little excess of oil but that can be due to my fault. (i used way too much product my first time and did not rub it in evenly). Overall it is good quality and I do recommend the product but it must be used daily or weekly to see the nice natural glow to the skin.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
It really made my skin glow, but it didn't make it look oilly and gross. Most products make my skin look oily if it claims to make your face glowing, but this didn't make my face oily. This is my first time using it and I would definetly recommend it to others.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Lincoln, NE
Started out just using this moisturizer, and then was gifted this value set. I love all the products in this set. I use them in the mornings and they work great, and the smell really wakes you up! Will continue to purchase!