BY ORIGINS

Nature's cooling leg-lifters tone and de-tense tired feeling thighs and calves to add new glide to your stride.

Give tired legs a lift with invigorating Menthol, Cypress, Peppermint and Cedarwood. Feel them tingle, tone and de-tense leaving you with a new glide in your stride.

Water\Aqua\Eau; Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Leaf Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water , Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Tanacetum Annuum (Tansy) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Oil* Cupressus Sempervirens (Evergreen Cypress) Oil*, Myrtus Communis (Honey Myrtle) Oil*, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Oil*, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil*, Pelargonium Asperum (Egyptian Geranium) Oil*, Fusanus Spicatus (Sandalwood) Wood Oil*, Citral, Geraniol, Linalool, Citronellol, Eugenol, Limonene , Polysorbate 20 , Menthol , Carbomer , Caprylyl Glycol , Potassium Carbomer , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol * Essential Oil <ILNILN33303>

Lorena R.
From CaliforniaI'm a mother of two and working two jobs that require me to be on my feet all day. My calves have been pretty sore/tight so in addition to stretching I wanted to try something else. I've had my eye on this stuff and finally broke down and bought it. I'm here now, writing to you about how pleased and in love with this product. The peppermint is so soothing and refreshing! It feels like a fancy icy hot without the bad smell and the heat. It definitely does have a strong peppermint smell but peppermint and lavender are my "calming" smells so it works for me. I'm in love with this product and will definitely continue to purchase more from them.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
I love this product for use after a workout or a long day on my feet or whenever my legs are just feeling a bit sore. Gives a nice tingling sensation and also smells great which many products like this don't do! The packaging size is great.  Would definitely but it again.
Julie N.
Garden grove , CA
Moisturized and stays moisturized the whole day. Not expensive at all I received this item at Macy's. I now keep it in my purse and wow super amazing. Looks like an old leg compared to a brand new baby soft legs. I cant wait to recommend to family and friends
Kylie M.
This product was amazing. I fell in love with it instantly. The packaging was well made and the cost was affordable. I was a first time user but will use again. It was very effective. I recommend it to other. I see no need for improvements. I think it works great.
Tiffany M.
Fort Hood, TX
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells clean and fresh, feels silly smooth and really works. It's a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. Packaging is appealing. I would definitely buy again and recommend to my friends.
Ann M.
Gainesville, FL
After working out for the first time in way too many years, this product was a godsend! Provides immediate cooling relief. I would definitely recommend it for muscle aches and pains and would compare it to a nice essential oil blend lotion!
Makenzie G.
Currently a nursing student and let me tell you this is simply the best especially if you've had one of those long days standing on your feet for clinical and your feet and legs hurt! I highly recommend this to others!
Cindy E.
Hemphill, Tx
Love love Love this stuff it's the best thing since sliced bread. My legs & feet kill me by the X I get off wrk & a lot during the day & this keeps me from having to take any medicine at all it not only feels good to the skin & helps wth the pain so much until it's finally gone r just a dull pain it eases ur legs more than u would think Best of anything as far as creams I hve used plus it's non Greasy, absorbs into the skin well & just feels great
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
Such an interesting product! I tried this on in the store, thinking it was silly and gimmicky, but I could instantly see the difference at least in the coloring of my legs! I'm not sure exactly how it works but all of the natural redness in my leg was gone!
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
Does this really work well???
Fernanda D.