BY ORIGINS

Have more fun KissZing! This easy-to-use lip crayon glides on effortlessly. Adds the perfect kiss of color to lightly polish your pout. Plus nourishing Meadowfoam Seed and Jojoba Oils with Mango Seed and Shea Butters keep lips feeling lush, ready-to-smooch your sweetie soft.

M ❂.
Marshallville , OH
For those who have dry lips.. this is the lip to go to. I have dry skin, dry hair, dry everything so I’ve tried plenty of products. This is one of them. Origins is 100% natural. So it’s a healthy choice too! Love Origins, always!
🌻Alexis S.
I'd have to say to say this is more of a tinted lip balm. The color isn't extremely pigmented, but the formula itself is pretty moisturizing. Despite the fact it isn't as pigmented, I do happen to like the colors offered in this line!
Rachel M.
This little lip crayon is a perfect nude color for work and on the go. The color lasts pretty long and glides on super smooth. Packaging is easy to remove. The actual lip crayon isn't huge, so you can easily fit it into a bag for going out or put it in your work purse.
Daisy C.
I purchased this in the winter when i was stocking up on spring makeup. I'm so happy i stopped by origins before i left the mall. These coral color isjust so beautiful. The lip crayon goes on smoothly and easily with no mess. The crayon smells like your average lipstick. The tub is twist up so no need for a sharpner. It is a sheer coral.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Boy do I love this stuff. I use it for treatment before applying my hydration moisturizer and in 2 weeks I saw a visible difference. my skin looked #healthy #brighter and was a great #canvas for #makeup application. I ran out of it and I'm out to get more at #sephora.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
Origins lip crayon is amazing!!!!!! the color is beautiful and it leaves my lips so soft I have bought this product many times and will continue. the price is good and is very easy to use . I get this product from ulta and Sephora. All the colors are great so check them out.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
this product is a must from origins. the color is stunning on all skin colors and looks great for hours. glides like butter on the lips and feels like nothing on. i will continue to purchase this
Mary H.
Lip crayons aren't usually the best for me because I have extremely dry lips. But this lip crayon helped to moisturize my lips while giving it a lasting color. Not kiss proof at all but worth the trouble .
sarah H.
this is a great product if you always have chapped lips. it smells nice, it's not oily feeling and conditions very well.
Lesley H.
I love my Origins KissZing lip crayon in Rosemance. Its easy to apply, smells great and i love the color.

Amazon