5 colors available

BY ORIGINS

KissZing For softly coloured lips. Have more fun KissZing! Origin's easy-to-use lip crayon glides on effortlessly. Adds the perfect kiss of colour to lightly polish your pout. Plus nourishing Meadowfoam Seed and Jojoba Oils with Mango Seed and Shea Butters keep lips feeling lush, ready-to-smooch your sweetie soft. Use: Pencil onto lips as desired. see more...

Daisy C.
Daisy C.
Review for: Coral Crush
I purchased this in the winter when i was stocking up on spring makeup. I'm so happy i stopped by origins before i left the mall. These coral color isjust so beautiful. The lip crayon goes on smoothly and easily with no mess. The crayon smells like your average lipstick. The tub is twist up so no need for a sharpner. It is a sheer coral.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Rosemance
Origins lip crayon is amazing!!!!!! the color is beautiful and it leaves my lips so soft I have bought this product many times and will continue. the price is good and is very easy to use . I get this product from ulta and Sephora. All the colors are great so check them out.
Taiwo A.
Taiwo A.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Peach Peck
Boy do I love this stuff. I use it for treatment before applying my hydration moisturizer and in 2 weeks I saw a visible difference. my skin looked #healthy #brighter and was a great #canvas for #makeup application. I ran out of it and I'm out to get more at #sephora.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Lip crayons aren't usually the best for me because I have extremely dry lips. But this lip crayon helped to moisturize my lips while giving it a lasting color. Not kiss proof at all but worth the trouble .
Erin M.
Erin M.
Troy, MI
this product is a must from origins. the color is stunning on all skin colors and looks great for hours. glides like butter on the lips and feels like nothing on. i will continue to purchase this
sarah H.
sarah H.
Review for: Rosemance
this is a great product if you always have chapped lips. it smells nice, it's not oily feeling and conditions very well.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Barboursville , WV
Review for: Rosemance
Love this! Goes on so smooth and lasts for a long time. Doesn't feel sticky and the color is nice.
Maddy G.
Maddy G.
I think lip crayons make applying the product so much easier! It's simple and precise!!!
John M S.
John M S.
Vineland, NJ
Review for: Peach Peck
I love this lotion. i use it on the scalp to relieve headaches. it works so well.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Review for: Peach Peck
This little lip crayon is a perfect nude color for work and on the go. The color lasts pretty long and glides on super smooth. Packaging is easy to remove. The actual lip crayon isn't huge, so you can easily fit it into a bag for going out or put it in your work purse.