Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Salt Body Scrub uploaded by Elizabeth E.Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Salt Body Scrub uploaded by Lynda B.Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Salt Body Scrub uploaded by Natasha P.

BY ORIGINS #93 in Body Scrub

Now in a mess-free tube. New formula. Same great benefits. Nature s sugars, along with soothing salts, gently buff away rough, dry skin, then transform into a creamy, cleansing lather. Skin is left reinvigorated and softly scented with uplifting Spearmint and Orange.   Smoothing Salt Body Scrub see more...

Buy on ULTA
  • "I used the origins salt scrub and it was fantastic .I have really dry skin and flaky and thjs js perfect for thst .it hydrates very well and leaves your skin feeling very soft. I recommend this for anyone that has dry itchy skin. it's price is perfect for what great quality you are getting . it's a very light weight formula and it doesn't make you feel greasy and heavy on your skin .it's perfect." in 12 reviews
  • "I purchased this product at my origins stand alone shop. I use this product mostly in the winter months when my skin is very dry. Origins has the best smelling products. very natural and not over powering, perfect for sensitive skin. Highly recommend!" in 5 reviews
Amanda L.
I got this scrub for my birthday last year and
I love them I use it on my feet when I get a pedicure. The scent is really great. I Love the peppermint and citrus smell! It exfoliates and moisturizes well. I like love the tube packaging in comparison to the tub cause it is more sanitary! although the formula is not quiet as effective as the old salt scrub in a tub, it is still amazing!
Rachel N.
My favorite scrub! The smell is amazing - fresh and invigorating - and the mint always wakes me up! My skin is so soft after using this and always looks and feels refreshed. I've gone through two bottles of it and though it's been discontinued, I always try to find it during inventory sales. Love it!
Victoria B.
Douglasville, GA
I LOVE how soft this makes my skin feel after just one use! The smell is simple and clean, nothing too overpowering. It's easy to rinse off as well and no greasy film leftover. I definitely recommend this body scrub for kissable soft skin.
Spencer H.
Peoria, AZ
I am an avid spray tan client and I use a body scrub when I need to exfoliate my skin to remove the tan. This is my favorite body scrub available. It is so great and not harsh on your skin. I would recommend this to anyone looking to frequently exfoliate their skin! A+!
Erika B.
Dupont, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This was my go to body scrub for several years, I loved the invigorating Ginger scent as well as how well the scrub itself works.  If the line was Cruelty-Free I'd still be purchasing it!  The Origins Incredibles scrub also great for an at home Pedicure foot scrub!
Lea Z.
Austin, TX
I like this product maybe not my favorite but I like it and maybe would give it 4 stars if it were a tad bit cheaper it's not expensive but jut for my liking I might use it again if the the price tag was a tad bit lower but for now I'll stick to my tree hut and soap and glory
Ashley S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product just screams nostalgia to me. My mom used to keep a jar of by her tub and I remember getting to use it when I was younger. I remember the smell of it as the lid popped open. It was so warm and inviting. I loved how easy it was to spread and massage into your skin. It created this creamy lather as the salt buffed away dry skin. Leaving behind moisturized, soft skin. Though I don't use it as much as I used to, I still love having an indulgent night where I use this. I like that it sloughs away dead skin easily, without feeling overly harsh. The oils and moisturizers in it leave my skin feeling hydrated. This can be harsh on sensitive skin or freshly shaved skin, but I expect that when salt is involved. Are there cheaper products on the market that work just as well? Absolutely. But sometimes I just want to splurge and enjoy something that I grew up using.
Martena G.
I bought this a few times and I loved it. It felt great in my skin and it helped with the ingrown hair. It has nice soft scent and the best part is you fell it after you get out of the shower. Yes I would use it again!
Elizabeth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely nothing compares to Origins!
I have tried many others in the hopes of saving money. Sadly, all this did was cost and waste money in the long run!

The scent is pure, clean and refreshing! Not highly perfumed like other salt scrubs.

The end result is glowing skin! It gently exfoliates and soothes away dry dead skin.

Be forewarned however, your shower or tub will be slippery!!
Megan R.
Amherst, MA
I received this product as a gift from a friend and unfortunately I was not a huge fan of the product. I only used it once as it a bit harsh on my skin compared to other salt scrubs I have used in the past. I have somewhat sensitive skin, so maybe that was part of the problem. However, I would not recommend this product to a friend to use all over their body, maybe just on dry areas that need exfoliating, like the bottoms of their feet, elbows, etc. I will not be buying this product again.
Miranda M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this pregnancy safe? I have horrible bacne and need a natural solution. Since I love all things Origins this would would a great solution!