Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub uploaded by Meekela G.
3 colors available

BY ORIGINS #46 in Body Scrub

Now in a mess-free tube. New formula. Same great benefits.  Nature s sugars gently buff away rough, dry skin, then transform into a creamy, cleansing lather. Skin is left refreshed, reinvigorated and softly scented with the irresistible aura of Ginger. Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub see more...

• I am sensitive to perfumy scents. I'm wondering if this product has...1 Answers
  • I have never used a scrub. Does it remove dry flaky skin2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a good body scrub is this any good? And is it ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
Riverside, CA
Amazing! Great for oily and/or sensitive skin! The scrub is not too harsh where it feels like you are rubbing sand paper on your face. Easy dissolvingredients scrub and very invigorating for skin. Once the scrub is washed off, my skin felt hydrated and moisturized and was left with a nice glow. No needed lotions afterwards. Great clean scent!
I only wished it came in a bigger bottle.
This product is also great with their clay mask and peel off mask as well. A wonderful beauty line! Definitely a must have!
Ashia B.
Ashia B.
I used this body scrubs lot when it came in the jar version, heard the jar is discontinued. I actually enjoyed scooping it out of the jar, the tube doesn't do that for me. It is a bit pricey for everyday use. This scrub totally transformed my skin by buffing away rough and dry skin. It left my skin soft and refreshed. It's lightly scented with the irresistible aroma of Ginger ( feels like a mini aromatherapy treatment during my bath). I would recommend this product! Origins, please bring back the jar!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Carrollton, GA
I am a Huge fan of Origins anything and if it's their ginger scent it's an added bonus! This was a gift so I have never purchased it myself but I know from other items I've bought from them that it's probably a bit pricey but totally worth it. This company is fantastic and the customer service is anyways great. The employees are super friendly and knowledgeable about the products and they always know just what you can't leave without which is a blessing and a curse!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Peyton, CO
I can not explain how truly amazing this product is. It removes dry patched, scrubs away dirt and leaves every inch of your body feeling clean, exfoliated and smooth. Not to mention the subtle and satisfying scent it leaves behind! It softens and moisturizes the skin wonderfully and I use it every other day. I have purchased about 4 bottles of the product and I'm almost out of the one I currently have, if that says anything about how much I use and love this scrub.
Alexanderia D.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
It's nice to find a body scrub that doesn't break out my skin being so sensitive. This didn't irritate me any to be very surprizing. I really like the ginger smell and how refreshing it is to scenes. I highly recommend that you try this next time you'd like to try something new. I also like how it rinses of without leaving a film on me that makes my skin feel tight. I'm very happy that I did try Origins ginger body scrub, and I feel you will to!!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Williamsville, NY
My sister-in-law got this for me for Christmas. Sadly, it is now gone, and I will be treating me to another. This scrub has the freshest, and most realistic ginger scent imaginable, like you just chopped fresh ginger. It is also a fantastic scrub; not too abrasive, but plenty so to get the job done, and leave you with silky smooth skin. This product also does not burn or dry out your skin, or leave any kind of film behind. Highly recommended!
Kourtney S.
Kourtney S.
Winter Park, FL
I love how refreshing this is! I used to use all the floral type body scrubs, but thought I'd try something with a more energizing scent to help wake me up in the morning. This does it. I love how just smelling the ginger and citrus really help to clear out my sinuses as well! Of course, my neti pot really cleans out those sinuses best... But it's nice to enjoy the refresher radiating up to my brain, even on my non neti days.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Eureka, CA
I love the ginger scent and the brilliant sugar to cream formula. It gives you just enough exfoliation without being overly rough on your skin. I love the lathering effect once the sugars have been worked away. Makes my skin feel soft and refreshed. I only buy Origins when it is on sale or in multi product bundles though because it is a bit on the expensive side.
Mary R.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
I got this as a gift so I can't really say I
Would purchase it again because I have no clue how much it was. I have had this for almost 2 years and it smells so dang good I want to eat it. It makes ur skin feel so smooth and soft but you don't feel greasy or like u put lotion on. It's great I need to check more of there stuff out.
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub is a divine treat for the senses. The fragrance is invigorating and somehow soothing at the same time. It takes a small amount so a tube will last quite a while, even with daily use. I will definitely continue to use this and other favorite Origins Ginger products!
Roxi F.
Roxi F.
WESTVILLE, IN
I am wondering if this is worth the money and if it smells nice?!
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
I have never used a scrub. Does it remove dry flaky skin
Karina ..
Karina ..
Ive been looking for a good body scrub is this any good? And is it worth it?
Kristina  W.
Kristina W.
Denmark
I am in a serious need of a body scrub, that is good and helps, how is this? ☺
Linnae A.
Linnae A.
Saint Bonifacius, MN
I am sensitive to perfumy scents. I'm wondering if this product has a strong or perfumy scent? Thank you!