Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub uploaded by Meekela G.

BY ORIGINS #42 in Body Scrub

Now in a mess-free tube. New formula. Same great benefits.  Nature s sugars gently buff away rough, dry skin, then transform into a creamy, cleansing lather. Skin is left refreshed, reinvigorated and softly scented with the irresistible aura of Ginger. Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub see more...

• I am sensitive to perfumy scents. I'm wondering if this product h...1 Answers
  • I have never used a scrub. Does it remove dry flaky skin2 Answers
  • Ive been looking for a good body scrub is this any good? And is i...2 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Tawny B.
Port Angeles, WA
This stuff is amazing! It makes my skin so smooth and I loooove the ginger smell! This is one of the only things I have bought from Origins but it definitely made me a fan. It's a little pricier than drugstore products but it's so worth the money. I really need to try more of their products asap!
Leah G.
Phoenix, AZ
I like to use body scrubs before shaving to exfoliate. I think this is a good product with a scent that isn’t overpowering. It’s nice, not extraordinary for the high price tag. It’s nice, maybe a little overpriced when you can get a tub of something similar for a third of the price of the little tube.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this only because I had a gift card. I LOVE the ginger souffle body cream and their perfume - it just smells soooo good! I am not a big bath person, being fairly no nonsense about the whole shower thing and usually loophing up with my latest fragrance free body wash from Walmart. Occasionally I feel like taking my time and crawling into bed smelling and feeling good, and so I'll take extra time to super exfoliate and will use this. You need a fairly good size scoop of this to really get a sense that this is a "scrub;" anything less and the grains will be too far and few between to feel like you're doing anything. It is really oily; I can't imagine just rinsing after this; I always use a little body wash after - it actually left a white, Crisco like residue on my skin before I lathered the excess off. However, after toweling dry all over and using the Ginger Souffle after my skin was sooo soft and smelled really good. It was a nice extra - I could definitely tell a difference when I used this and when I did not. But at thirty bucks a pop it's not worth that much; the tub is not that big, after all, and when the lotion smells the same and I can exfoliate with a loofah or a handful of regular salt or sugar. Nice, but not THAT nice.
Alexanderia D.
Lewisburg, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
Review for: Origins Incredible Spreadable Smoothing Ginger Body Scrub, 6.7 fl oz
It's nice to find a body scrub that doesn't break out my skin being so sensitive. This didn't irritate me any to be very surprizing. I really like the ginger smell and how refreshing it is to scenes. I highly recommend that you try this next time you'd like to try something new. I also like how it rinses of without leaving a film on me that makes my skin feel tight. I'm very happy that I did try Origins ginger body scrub, and I feel you will to!!
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
The best part of this scrub from Origins is it's smell!  It is rich but not overpowering.  It has a creamy base and is in an easy to use squeeze tube.  It is also hydrating.  I only wish it had more scrub granules to it.  That's often an issue with scrubs in a squeeze tube.  So it give just a gentle exfoliation, not the deep scrub that I was looking for in a body scrub.
Khayshea P.
Richardson, TX
The first time I tried this product was because I was looking for something that would exfoliate certain areas specifically. A friend recommended it so I looked it up online and the description is really what got me. I was surprised at how accurate it was once I had the chance to use the product. I would recommend this product to others that may have some dry skin for sure!
Rachel L.
Columbia, MD
I got this for Christmas a few years ago and I have been devoted ever since. My mom knew I am a sucker for ginger and for body scrubs so she got me a present that's the best of both worlds!!! It disappeared from Sephora but I get it at the origins store now. Love this stuff so much. Origins also has a ginger body butter that is TO DIE! Just fyi...
Brooke S.
I really enjoy the smell of Origins Ginger Scrub! Smells great and really gets off the dead skin cells. When I had it, I used it every couple of days to keep my skin soft - my boyfriend always compliments me on how soft my skin is!! I use this but also switch with other scrubs from other brands depending on if i wanna try a new one or not!
Mackensie d.
Fairfield, CT
All Ginger products under the Origins brand have a light scent that gives you a refreshing jolt to your senses! The body scrub is not too rough, and provides an exfoliation that you can feel works, without the harshness that accompanies other products. The Ginger Body Scrub left my skin feeling smooth & smelling amazing.
Aradia T.
Lakewood, WA
I actually really love this stuff it's nice and coarse I know it's exfoliating. It almost feels cool on the skin. When your done scrubbing it's a simple rinse and your asking feels great. I have oily skin and it leaves it soft not dry but no oil left and it smells good as well. It's not outrageously pricy.
Roxi F.
WESTVILLE, IN
I am wondering if this is worth the money and if it smells nice?!
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I have never used a scrub. Does it remove dry flaky skin
Karina ..
Ive been looking for a good body scrub is this any good? And is it worth it?
Kristina  W.
Denmark
I am in a serious need of a body scrub, that is good and helps, how is this? ☺
Linnae A.
Saint Bonifacius, MN
I am sensitive to perfumy scents. I'm wondering if this product has a strong or perfumy scent? Thank you!