Origins High-potency Night-a-mins™ Skin Refining Oil

Delete dullness overnight with our amazing sleeping peel. First, the relaxing aromas of Neroli Valerian and Vanilla lull you into sweet sleep. Meanwhile, potent skin resurfacers plus Vitamins C and E cushioned in 8 silky plant oils including Cranberry Seed, Sage and Pomegranate release dull, dead surface cells. Radiance is restored. Skin awakens smoother, rehydrated and vibrant.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Octyldodecanol , Trisiloxane , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Tricaprylin , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Valeriana Officinalis Rhizome/Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Silybum Marianum Seed Oil , Linoleic Acid , Salicylic Acid , Cholesterol , Phytosterols , Squalane , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Bht * Essential Oil <ILNILN41297>

Is origins vegan? Bunny stamp? Is this oil good for daytime or is it best for nighttime use?
When do you use this? Is it needed?
Does this work well with the [product:origins-high-potency-night-a-mins] as a part of a night time skin routine or a light moisturizer? Or can you wear it without a moisturizer? I have dry skin but don't want to clog my pores more with all the creams and oils.
Start your review of Origins High-potency Night-a-mins™ Skin Refining Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“So moisturizing! Saved my skin so much! This is my new holy grail! This I will forever repurchase!!” in 34 reviews
“I love this product for night. I'm using a prescription retinol roght now. This product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. ” in 20 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Such a nice, light weight, but very effective oil. I was a Josie Maran argan oil lover for YEARS, but this has taken it's place. It feels a little more light weight (i even used to light one) and it smells so fresh. I love pairing it with my night serum and their night creme.
Dry, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Plymouth, VT
I really like this product. I have oily acne prone skin and this doesn’t break me out. I use it once or twice a week before bed and my skin feels so refreshed and plump when I wake up. I really feel like I’m giving my skin much needed vitamins. And the smell is heavenly!
Combination / Acne / Fine Lines
Orlando
I wanted to like this product because I love their gel moisturizer but it was too strong for my sensitive skin. I would use at night but I’m the morning my skin would be more red then the night before. Seemed to also dry my skin out from all the vitamin C in the product. It refined but I wouldn’t repurchase.
Combination / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Dry Eyes
Edgewood, NM
Purchased at: Sephora
I have to say this oil is a skin-changer! I purchased this to go along with the High Potency Night-A-Mins resurfacing cream and my skin is super soft and glowing! I ran out of my Peter Thomas Roth 3% Retinoid oil and decided to try something different. I felt a difference after the 4th day in that my skin felt super soft and my pores were less visible. The only gripe is the packaging. The bottle is super light plastic and it makes for easy tipping and product loss. I’ve transferred a small amount into a very small glass dropper so that if I spill that, I won’t lose the whole bottle like other reviewers have done.
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
I just purchased this product from origins after watching several youtubers rave about it. I love that it's such a thin oil that easily absorbs into the skin and isn't too sticky. I would have loved it even more if the bottle was glass but i do love how hydrating and relaxing it is on my acne prone face. It also smells amazing and I love Origins products!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Delran, NJ
I have been using this every other day for about a month and the next morning when I wake up my skin is so soft I don't even feel like I should wash it. the redness and blotchiness has gone down immensely. Will continue to use in the future, probably going to purchase the rest of this line so I can see it work all together.
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
This product has a light refining effect that wasn’t too harsh for my sensitive skin. Unfortunately due to the design of the bottle, I knocked it over during use after about a week of having it and spilled 90% of it down the drain. Oily hands and a wide mouth bottle cost a lot of money.
Dry / Dullness, Large Pores, Redness / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Baltimore, MD
This is a good oil and applies well to the face without it feeling excessively oily. Its a pretty gentle formula and has the same brightening and skin smoothing effect that the night cream version has, but overall i prefer sticking just to the night cream as I feel that it does enough.
Dry / Blackheads, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
3 stars because it’s not bad, but it’s not great. Smells good. Have been using it for 2-3 months; haven’t noticed a drastic change, but my face is definitely hydrated in the morning. Best used during the winter months for dry skin, otherwise your face will feel really greasy after use.
Combination / Puffiness, Redness, Dark Spots / Dark Circles, Fine Lines, Dry Eyes
North Platte, NE
I am quite obessed with all Night-a-mins products but this is my HOLY GRAIL for the winter paired with my night a mins night cream. I have the most sensitive skin and this helps me out so much during this dreadful winter. 100% recommend to anyone with dry sensitive skin!
Dry, Sensitive / Redness, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Dry Eyes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Orlando, FL
2 years ago
Does this work well with the High-Potency Night-A-Mins™ as a part of a night time skin routine or a light moisturizer? Or can you wear it without a moisturizer? I have dry skin but don't want to clog my pores more with all the creams and oils.
Cici A. • a year ago
This is more like a serum, it’s meant to go on before moisturizer but it is amazing if you have large pores! And it makes the skin look amazing the next day too. I wouldn’t wear it alone, even though it’s an oil, it’s not meant to be used like an oil and won’t be hydrating enough.