Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilOrigins
High-potency Night-a-mins Skin Refining Oil

Origins High-potency Night-a-mins™ Skin Refining Oil

Delete dullness overnight with our amazing sleeping peel. First, the relaxing aromas of Neroli Valerian and Vanilla lull you into sweet sleep. Meanwhile, potent skin resurfacers plus Vitamins C and E cushioned in 8 silky plant oils including Cranberry Seed, Sage and Pomegranate release dull, dead surface cells. Radiance is restored. Skin awakens smoother, rehydrated and vibrant.

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Dimethicone , Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate , Octyldodecanol , Trisiloxane , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Tricaprylin , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil*, Cinnamomum Cassia Leaf Oil*, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Valeriana Officinalis Rhizome/Root Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Limonene, Linalool, Citral , Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract , Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'Orge , Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Extract , Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Extract , Oxycoccus Palustris (Cranberry) Seed Oil , Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Silybum Marianum Seed Oil , Linoleic Acid , Salicylic Acid , Cholesterol , Phytosterols , Squalane , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Bht * Essential Oil <ILNILN41297>

My friend praises him very much and is he really that good??? ?
Is origins vegan? Bunny stamp? Is this oil good for daytime or is it best for nighttime use?
When do you use this? Is it needed?
Start your review of Origins High-potency Night-a-mins™ Skin Refining Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
So moisturizing! Saved my skin so much! This is my new holy grail! This I will forever repurchase!!in reviews
I love this product for night. I'm using a prescription retinol roght now. This product doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. in reviews
Mona A.
Olmsted Falls, OH
I was browsing online for a good moisturizer since it's so cold out my skin tends to get dry during the winter. I came across this product and read the ingredients label and said I would give it a try. I now use this product every night after I wash my face and before I go to bed. I wake up and my skin isn't too oily and I can tell that it's been moisturizing over night. My face now after I wash it in the morning, doesn't get as dry as it has before so I can definitely say this product has had some impact!
Abby M.
Perrysburg, OH
This oil is freaking amazing!! My skin is extremely dry and this keeps it as normal as possible.
Amarilys V.
Cidra, PR
This is the BEST moisturizer for the night. I have combination skin and when i woke up i feel my skin very soft and not greasy at all.
Nathalie K.
Oldsmar, FL
Really great, moisturizing oil that absorbs quickly into skin so you are not left with a heavy, greasy feeling all day. I love using this before my nighttime moisturizer or some times even on its own. My skin looks much smoothr, more hydrated, and brighter. Price is fair for a higher-end oil and the product last a while.
Anouk D.
New Castle, DE
This product together with Night-a-mins moisturizer are my holy grail products. Overnight my skin becomes so soft and luminous. I absolutely love how these products make my skin feel and look.
Jordin M.
Sparks, NV
Purchased at: ULTA
I had high expectations for this, but it fell short. It seemed like a high quality oil when I was putting it on at first, but then it made my face feel oddly tacky and sticky, along with providing close to no hydration. I don’t know what went wrong, and I have tried using it multiple times with no avail. Only plus was I liked the quality of the bottle and the dropper.
Ellen R.
Orlando, FL
I wanted to like this product because I love their gel moisturizer but it was too strong for my sensitive skin. I would use at night but I’m the morning my skin would be more red then the night before. Seemed to also dry my skin out from all the vitamin C in the product. It refined but I wouldn’t repurchase.
karen P.
Austin , TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I cannot say enough about this face oil. I've recently been obsessed with trying different face oils and this one is the bomb! I've been using it every single night for over a month and have been nothing but happy with the results. I have always had oily to combination skin but have been focusing on anti aging as well. I've been using this overtop of my night time moisturizer and have not broken out once while using it! It is super moisturizing and spreads nice a thin, covering a lot of surface with just a tiny amount! LOVE IT!
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I got this in a kit a couple of weeks ago. While I generally love my Murad vitamin serum, this product is a great alternative. It goes on nicely, not greasy. I can count on waking up with clear skin in the morning. I pair this with the lotion which I put on a few hours after my retinol. I love it and will def purchase again!!
Kelsey P.
Pflugerville
I am in love with this product. My skin is sensitive and get dry easily. This moisturizer helps me so much. It keeps my skin hydrated while not making it oily. I have been using this product for a year and do not plan on stopping soon.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keira M.
Orlando, FL
il y a 3 ans
Does this work well with the Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins™ as a part of a night time skin routine or a light moisturizer? Or can you wear it without a moisturizer? I have dry skin but don't want to clog my pores more with all the creams and oils.
Cici A. il y a 3 ans
This is more like a serum, it’s meant to go on before moisturizer but it is amazing if you have large pores! And it makes the skin look amazing the next day too. I wouldn’t wear it alone, even though it’s an oil, it’s not meant to be used like an oil and won’t be hydrating enough.