BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

WHAT IT IS
A 2-in-1, overnight moisturizer & peel with Fruit-Derived AHAs that puts dullness to rest for glowing skin that’s smoothed & renewed.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
Now formulated with Fruit-Derived AHAs from Grapes & Sugar Beets, this oil-free overnight hydrator sloughs off dry, dead layers of skin. Plus, Vitamins B, C, E, H & Calcium help replenish & fortify skin against as you’re lulled to sleep by essential oils of Neroli, Valerian & Vanilla. You’ll wake to refreshed, resurfaced skin.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty-free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
AHAs, also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids, help boost new skin cell turnover—encouraging skin to let go of dullness.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau • methyl trimethicone • squalane • caprylic/capric triglyceride • polysorbate 40 • cetyl alcohol • butylene glycol • dimethicone • myristyl alcohol • peg-100 stearate • jojoba esters • glycerin • citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil*, cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil*, valeriana officinalis root oil*, ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) resin oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, limonene, linalool, citral, citronellol • coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract • citric acid • tartaric acid • lactic acid • salicylic acid • biotin • castanea sativa (chestnut) seed extract • tocopheryl acetate • magnesium ascorbyl phosphate • calcium carbonate • aloe barbadensis leaf juice • sucrose** • elaeis guineensis (palm) oil • hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge • triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract • glyceryl stearate • simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter • hypnea musciformis (algae) extract • linoleic acid • gelidiella acerosa extract • squalene • phospholipids • phytosterols • tocotrienols • ethylhexylglycerin • carbomer • trehalose • sodium pca • arginine • caprylyl glycol • cetearyl alcohol • sodium hyaluronate • tocopherol • ceteareth-20 • hexylene glycol • tromethamine • sodium dehydroacetate • phenoxyethanol <ILN44963>

Usage: Apply nightly to face & neck

Brandy G.
Van Wert, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
Fantastic moisturizer! Origins makes amazing skin products and this nightamins moisturizer is problem my absolute favorite. It's a light feeling moisturizer and as soon as it's applied, it's like it completely absorbs into my skin. It's exactly what my face needs. Since I've used this product I've noticed a significant difference in my skin. It's helped reduce wrinkles, minimize the redness I sometimes get, and I haven't had dry patches. I will never stop using this...... I'm in love!
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Good skincare is a must in my book so I’ve tried many lines including Rodan + Fields Rodan and Fields Anti-Age Redefine Regimen Kit (for the appearance of lines, pores and loss of firmness), Meaningful Beauty® Complete Skincare Kit, and Clinique 3-Step Care System Skincare Set Very Dry to Dry Combination to name a few. Nothing has done as much for my skin as Origins. I had received a deluxe sample of this from Ulta and instantly fell in love, so I bought a whole new regimen of Origins. First of all, it smells amazing, citrusy but not overbearing. Second, a little goes a very long way. And last but definitely the most important, it’s as if I wake up with a new fresh layer of skin in the morning. I have dry, sensitive skin, so I have to be very careful of AHA’s, but the formula of this is so gentle and I’ve never had any issues. I will be using this for a very long time.
Syeda I.
I've been using this product for less than a week, and I already see remarkable results! My skin tends to be on the combination side, being super oily in some areas and drastically dry in others. It's also VERY sensitive, so I have to be careful about using new products. This oil is pure magic! It feels moisturizing and smooth on the skin, and doesn't appear very oily at all. I've noticed that it has reduced the healing time of any acne I get, as well as reduced/dulled my acne scars and marks. My pores seem minimized and my blackheads are beginning to disappear.
katie r.
Reno
I’ve used this product for over a year now and swear by it. A little goes the longest way, making it worth the price. It smells amazing & leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, & smooth.
🌴✌🌾vish G.
North Bergen, NJ
I used it 2 years ago and loved it .. it’s thick enough to hydrate but it doesn’t feel like it’s clogging your pores. Origins is all natural .. which is a plus for me. Smells really nice too
Fruits derived alpha hyroxi acids take away the dead skin cells and help with cell turnover.
Emily W.
Heavier than my usual go-to moisturizer, Origins Gin-Zing gel moisturizer, I use Night-A-Mins when I need serious moisture. Typically I use this product about once a week- after heavy sun exposure or if my skin is feeling extra dry. It is too thick for everyday use for me.
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I grabbed a sample from Sephora one day and thought I would give it a shot an I am never going back. Even after the first night I noticed more change in my skin than I had previously. I am adding this into my regular skin care routine and suggesting it to everyone that asks. A little goes a long way and that sample alone lasted me just over a week!
Michelle P.
ANAHEIM, CA
love it!! Keeps my skin hydrateda nd not heavy...love the smell and feel.  Easyily incorporated into my routine.  best right after a shower with slightly wet skin and just soaks in the yummy.  I love it.  During winter i use the oil based creme and in summer the light non-oil.
Schree R.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
Good skincare is a MUST, especially at my age. In the past 30 years I have tried many different brands and regimens. Well I got a sample of the old Night-A-Mins cream and loved it so I decided to buy more Origins products. Now that is all I use. First of all this smells scrumptious, very fresh and citrusy, but it isn’t overbearing. Second, I have to be very careful with AHA’s because I have sensitive skin, but the way this is formulated hasn’t bothered me at all. I wake up every morning feeling as if I have a fresh, new layer of skin. It may be a little pricey, but a little goes a long way. This will definitely be my holy grail night cream.
Laura S.
Savannah
I just recently purchased this after being a night-a-mins user for quite some time. I haven’t noticed a major difference between the 2 yet but I’m keeping an eye on fine lines and texture to see if there’s a noticeable difference. I love that this doesn’t make me feel like a major grease ball after applying it and how smooth, even and hydrated my skin tone is in the morning after using it. Most night creams I’ve tried either take forever to soak, feel like they just sit on top of my skin or leave me completely oily and this does none of those while positively changing the tone and hydration level of my skin.
Heather H.
Killen, AL
Is this more of a night cream or does it do an equally good job of exfoliating?
💜Temic💙 C.
304 Nightingale Vale
I need this where can I get one
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
So I have very very dry skin. Does anyone have super dry skin who uses this as their daily moisturizer? I want to pick it up during the nov sephora sale so I want to know if it's worth the splurge or if I should save up for Erno Laszlo. Thanks in advance :)
Dani V.
McMinnville
is this similar to the other charcoal mask?
Felicity S.
Sweetwater
Would this be good for dry skin?

Sephora