BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOrigins
HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs

Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs

WHAT IT IS
A 2-in-1, overnight moisturizer & peel with Fruit-Derived AHAs that puts dullness to rest for glowing skin that’s smoothed & renewed.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO
Now formulated with Fruit-Derived AHAs from Grapes & Sugar Beets, this oil-free overnight hydrator sloughs off dry, dead layers of skin. Plus, Vitamins B, C, E, H & Calcium help replenish & fortify skin against as you’re lulled to sleep by essential oils of Neroli, Valerian & Vanilla. You’ll wake to refreshed, resurfaced skin.

WHAT IT IS FORMULATED WITHOUT
*except cruelty-free Honey & Beeswax

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
AHAs, also known as Alpha Hydroxy Acids, help boost new skin cell turnover—encouraging skin to let go of dullness.

Ingredients: water\aqua\eau • methyl trimethicone • squalane • caprylic/capric triglyceride • polysorbate 40 • cetyl alcohol • butylene glycol • dimethicone • myristyl alcohol • peg-100 stearate • jojoba esters • glycerin • citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) peel oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) flower oil*, cinnamomum zeylanicum leaf oil*, valeriana officinalis root oil*, ferula galbaniflua (galbanum) resin oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, limonene, linalool, citral, citronellol • coffea arabica (coffee) seed extract • citric acid • tartaric acid • lactic acid • salicylic acid • biotin • castanea sativa (chestnut) seed extract • tocopheryl acetate • magnesium ascorbyl phosphate • calcium carbonate • aloe barbadensis leaf juice • sucrose** • elaeis guineensis (palm) oil • hordeum vulgare (barley) extract\extrait d'orge • triticum vulgare (wheat) germ extract • glyceryl stearate • simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) butter • hypnea musciformis (algae) extract • linoleic acid • gelidiella acerosa extract • squalene • phospholipids • phytosterols • tocotrienols • ethylhexylglycerin • carbomer • trehalose • sodium pca • arginine • caprylyl glycol • cetearyl alcohol • sodium hyaluronate • tocopherol • ceteareth-20 • hexylene glycol • tromethamine • sodium dehydroacetate • phenoxyethanol <ILN44963>

Usage: Apply nightly to face & neck

Doo you put this on every night or a few times a week?
Does this leave a gritty film on anyone else’s face?
Start your review of Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs!
How would you rate this product?
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Rosie N.
This might end up being my holy grail night cream! It’s a 2-in-1 moisturizer and peels to wear overnight to get that revived skin the next day. This has fruit-derived AHAs that melts off those dead skin cells and vitamins to help with revitalizing hydration and keeping it there. I only have the sample size of this and apply it at night after I use a toner. And oh my goodness, it smells amazing! It’s like a sweet citrus scent and feels nourishing on. A little tingle feeling when it first touches my face but no redness or irritation. The price is extremely reasonable for a face cream for only $47. Overall, love and after I finish this, it’s going on my list to purchase.
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Charity B.
LADIES PLEASE READ! Please save a little money and buy online! I googled Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs to find a better price then the regular $46 and guess what snagged this through google a place name unbeatable sale for $35 Including shipping. Okay, into the review. I received a sample from origins and fell in love with this night cream! It is a must have for dry skin. It kept my face well hydrated throughout the night and the texture is light not too heavy and I love the smell.
Bukky O.
Elkridge, MD
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Bukky O.
This cream is really hydrating! It leaves my skin feeling dewy and moisturized. I kept having issues with my face moisturizer because it kept leaving my face dry, so I added this as a nighttime routine and I love it! I recommend it for a hydrating boost. Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs
Anna E.
Omaha, NE
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Anna E.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
An amazing night cream! Sometimes I use it for a day cream in the winter when I need a little extra moisture. It’s so thick but soaks right into your skin . I love the smell too. So luxurious. I’m on my 2nd jar and will keep buying!
Samantha  R.
Carlisle, PA
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Samantha  R.
Love this lotion. Makes my skin feel so soft and smells very good. I feel like it works pretty well. I have acne prone skin and it is gentle enough for me. I received this in my Ipsy box.
Melissa D.
West Covina, CA
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Melissa D.
My current favorite facial night cream. It is on the thicker side in comparison to the Ginzing gel moisturizer. It has a lovely mild citrus/fruit scent but not overly scented. I enjoy using this product during the winter months since my skin gets very dry during this time and I feel like my skin needs more moisture Ming products, and this delivers.
Diana P.
Woods Cross, UT
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Diana P.
Love this product has mineral ingredients on it and that’s help you skin a lot I apply this at night to my face and neck ! I love the product
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Christa D.
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my #holygrail night time face cream. It’s very effective to my skin type very dry. Love the packaging. It’s a little pricey but well worth it. It highly meet my expectations. No need for improvement
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Origins High Potency Night-A-Minis Resurfacing Cream w/ Fruit Derived AHAs is a 2-in-1 cream, overnight moisturizer & peel, that revives dull skin giving you glowing skin that's smoothed and renewed. This overnight cream sloughs off dead layers of skin while fortifying the skin as you are lulled to sleep by essential oils. **Formula seems to have changed and my face did not enjoy the new version. PROS: - Lightweight - Goes on smoothly CONS: - Contains essential oils - Contains Vitamin C Ester which doesn’t have a lot of science that it works just as good or better than Vitamin C - Dried skin - Skin looks dull in mornings - Turned skin red. Assuming from the changed formula that I didn’t know about until after using
Tiffany G.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs uploaded by Tiffany G.
This is what i use for my night moisturizer. It easily absorbs and i feel works on my skin overnight. It makes it soft and i like how my skin feels when i wake up in the morning. It is worth the price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Letty  S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,365 reviews
il y a un an
Sandra M. il y a 2 mois
I newly discovered this and I love it! I’ve been using it for about 2-3 weeks and my skin feels so much smoother and refreshed. Also think the ingredients are wonderful and the smell is a bonus
Cassandra  F.
State College, PA
il y a 2 ans
Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs Can this be used with a 7% glycolic acid toner or would that be too harsh ?
Natalija S. il y a 2 ans
I'd be concerned if you have a sensitive skin or just starting to use the AHAs. If that's the case, use the toner in the mornings and apply the Origins HIGH POTENCY NIGHT-A-MINS™ Resurfacing Cream With Fruit-Derived AHAs in the evening, with 1 day break (your daily evening schedule will look like this apply-rest-apply-rest). Slowly increase the cream application frequency to ever night, if needed!
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
il y a 3 ans
beautyseeker X. il y a 2 ans
I use purely just this at night after cleansing etc no other product such as serums etc.💭😁