Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins™

Does anyone know the ph level of this night cream? [product:high-potency-night-a-mins-mineral-enriched-oil-free-renewal-cream-50-ml]
Do you. It can help to try products that improve my complexion. My skin is tired and needs lightening in order to even out the complexion ?
Is this this okay for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins™!
Product Highlights
...greasiness during the summer. Around fall/winter I found the cream to be more hydrating and helped my skin to bring back its radiance during the cold/dry winter months. in reviews
I love this! In the summer, my skin gets very oily, but in winter it gets dry and flaky on my forehead and eyebrows. I've used this every night for 3 months and my skin is completely balanced, no oily or dry patches. Plus, I'm not even half way through the jar. This has a very nice citrus/ginger scent that doesn't linger. It does make my skin look and feel oily for the first 10 minutes after applying it, but it eventually sinks in.in reviews
...skin is so soft and has the most even complexion! My skin is also very sensitive but this just the right combination that it is not too much for my skin!! TRY IT!!! I will be highly surprised if you don't like it. in reviews
Ami P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins™ uploaded by Ami P.
i absolutely love this product. I have applied this cream nighty to face and neck. the results are amazing.
Vanessa P.
Hidalgo, Tx
I was given a full size sample as a promotion at origins. I love this moisturize. It does exactly what it claims to do. I also love the smell and it leaves my face very soft after I apply it at night. I've gone through about 3 bottles now. The only downfall is the price, but if you can afford it, I think it's worth it.
Naomi F.
Somerville
I really liked the texture and thickness of this cream-it felt like a more traditional Ponds. However, I didn't find it did much in terms of moisturizing and healing my face. Not worth it for the amount of money it costs.
Naomi S.
My favorite night time mask. It smells very nice and thick but goes on the skin smooth without being overbearing. Cute packaging and nice price for the quality of the product. It's already on my next purchase.
nikki B.
WINTER HAVEN, FL
Love this project really moisturizes! I haven't found a product that they make that I didn't like an amazing products!
Angela F.
Tacoma, WA
Had a sample of this and am thinking of purchasing it. Perfect constancy to pair with my night routine for dry skin
Ashley D.
Tucson, AZ
I would have to say this is now my go to night cream, the way my skin drinks this up is so perfect and the smell is amazing. Such a GREAT product. It's definitely a must try for all skin types
Allison W.
Bethlehem, PA
Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins™ uploaded by Allison W.
I love this product! It helps keep my skin smooth and I notice that when I use this the night before I apply makeup it always applies much more evenly!
Tori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Although this product worked well for moisturizing my skin, it was a little to heavy for me. The cream is very thick and luxurious and smells good.
If you do not have sensitive skin that can be acne prone I would definitely recommend this product.  However if you're like me with oily skin I would not recommend this.
Samantha C.
Plantation , FL
I got this as a sample from Influenster and I sort of love it I love the way it smells I put it on at night and I wake up feeling super smooth and bright. Will probably buy the full product soon. Recommend

109 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...