BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: High-Potency more...
Holy Grail night cream! I never thought I would spend so much on a night cream but this stuff is worth it. Moisturizes all night long and you wake up with beautiful glowy skin that you almost don't need to moisturize before putting on makeup it's that good. At first the herbaceous undertones of the orangey smell of this cream was a little strong but I've gotten used to it now and actually enjoy it! I use this along with the origins overnight mask a couple times a week and it has made such a difference in the level of moisture in my skin. Highly recommend!
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
I've been using this a little over a week right before bed time this product makes my skin feel very soft, I love the scent! Not heavy or perfumery, it more citrusy. Origins, don't change a thing about this product! I would recommend this product and this will be in my rotation and with future purchases.
Vanessa P.
Hidalgo, Tx
Review for: High-Potency more...
I was given a full size sample as a promotion at origins. I love this moisturize. It does exactly what it claims to do. I also love the smell and it leaves my face very soft after I apply it at night. I've gone through about 3 bottles now. The only downfall is the price, but if you can afford it, I think it's worth it.
Xuan-An N.
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Review for: High-Potency more...
This cream saved my skin from disaster on my recent 14hr flight to Asia!
I first received it in a sample size format and loved it so much, I bought the full size right away! This is my go-to nighttime moisturizer. In the morning, I wake up and rinse my face with water and ta-dah! My skin is soft and moisturized! I applied this cream while on 14hr flight to Taiwan and my skin was well moisturized even once we landed! It hasn't broken me out (I use the oil free version) and I love the fresh !
Naomi S.
My favorite night time mask. It smells very nice and thick but goes on the skin smooth without being overbearing. Cute packaging and nice price for the quality of the product. It's already on my next purchase.
Naomi F.
Somerville
I really liked the texture and thickness of this cream-it felt like a more traditional Ponds. However, I didn't find it did much in terms of moisturizing and healing my face. Not worth it for the amount of money it costs.
nikki B.
Winter Haven, FL
Love this project really moisturizes! I haven't found a product that they make that I didn't like an amazing products!
Angela F.
Tacoma, WA
Had a sample of this and am thinking of purchasing it. Perfect constancy to pair with my night routine for dry skin
Ashley D.
Tucson, AZ
I would have to say this is now my go to night cream, the way my skin drinks this up is so perfect and the smell is amazing. Such a GREAT product. It's definitely a must try for all skin types
Amy H.
Concord, NC
I got my free sample in my Vox box, and now I'm hooked. Its rich, super hydrating,  and has made my skin feel SO soft. Plus it doesn't react with my hyper sensitive skin, which is a HUGE deal. This will be a go-to for me!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.