BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Jesse R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE my nightamins!!! Great way to pump your skin full of the nutrients it needs at the end of the day. I use this every night before bed and wake up with skin that looks mousturized and refreshed!! Smells amazing too!!!
Kerri G.
Enid, OK
I love this night cream, it's very moisturizing for my dry sensitive skin. It doesn't break me out, and it smells amazing. I usually hate face creams that are scented but this one smells citrusy and fresh instead of gross and perfume-y.
Lavina S.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Not sure I’ll use this just on the smell alone, not my favorite smell. I also didn’t like how it made my face feel with the product on. It was beaver then I expected. I would have liked a product that had a lighter feel.
Sydney S.
Albuquerque, NM
So I'm totally obsessed with anti-aging night creams and I swear this is the best one I've tried! It works wonders while you sleep, hydrates my skin and slufs off any dryness. I wake up looking and feeing so much better!
Trish A.
Anderson, SC
Apart from being a little too greasy for the dead of summer, this is the night moisture I reach for most often. It really delivers full hydrations and plumps me up without burning or interfering with my other treatments.
Valerie G.
My face is oily and trying this origins night cream was amazing. It didn't leave my face oily and sticky. I didn't notice any break outs. It doesn't have a string smell. It's perfect. Defibtaky will keep in buying this.
Helene L.
Vail, AZ
I really like this overnight face moisturizer. It is quick good. My big complaint is the scent. Skin care shouldn't smell good, and it is nice when it does, but the scent is quite strong, and can be a little overwhelming.
cassandra g.
East Lynn, MA
I recieved this Renewal cream in my Free Origins Box and I only ever use one other product for a moisturizer but after trying this one I probably wont be going back to my original one. I will say that the smell for me is a bit much but it def fades after a bit you get used to the smell. But that aside my face feels amazingly soft and I could feel the difference after putting this on that my fave was actually being moisturized. I would def buy this and recommend it to my friends. oh and I love how it doesnt feel wicked heavy on my skin. Usually by the end of the day my skin is quite oily even though I have combo skin and I dont feel like putting a heavy cream on my face this def was not heavy. Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins #DiscoverOrigins #MyPerfectWorld Thanks origins an influenster for giving me a chance to try this out for free!! Loved it
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
This cream is a miracle worker. I do not even have to use it every night. But when I do, it dries quickly and doesn’t transfer onto my pillow as well as allowing me to wake up in the morning with a hydrated and plump face.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids , MN
This product was okay, I feel like it's a little thick for my skin type. I'm combination skin, oily in my t zone and dry on my cheeks/forehead. It felt a little too heavy even for my dry spots. I usually like Origins products but this was not my favorite. :(
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.