BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Jessica B.
Los Angeles, CA
Just bought this on Origins.com. I've been using it for 2 nights barely but I have noticed a different in my dry skin. I don't wake up with dry skin after using this and my skin feels so soft. Can't wait to see what else it does.
Kaylea I.
Sanford
Love love loove this stuff. I use it everyday and it has defintely helped and improved my skin. Origins products are the best. It may feel a little sticky but not a gross feeling. It helps hydrate. Helps with smoothing my pores. Brightening my skin. No breakouts at all.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I love to use this as my nighttime wish riser! It makes my skin feel incredibly hydrated but not weighed down. It smells amazing and my skin always looks healthy and glowing the next morning! I would definitely recommend to anyone!
Andrea J.
Stamford, CT
i am obsessed with this moisturizer and use it almost every night. it moisturizes my skin while not making it lily. i also notice that in the mornings, my skin always looks really fresh and clear which is a nice benefit from this moisturizer
Keffrey F.
Weymouth
The best ever! I use this every night and my skin has no bumps in the morning! It’s a good preventative and cure. Has a citrusy smell to it which is really potent so don’t put too much on because the smell could be overwhelming.
Kenya R.
Arlington, TX
Great night cream it helped with some wrinkles I had around my forehead it was a gentle product definitely smelled great very effective I will definitely repurchase for 43 dollars price was okay I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family.
Jacey M.
Blanchard, OK
I LOVE this product so much! I have very dry skin, and this product is an absolute life saver. Very hydrating and soothing to the skin. This product exceeded my expectations and leaves my skin feeling nice and hydrated each use.
Maru E.
Austin
This nightcream is wonderful! feels so great on my skin and smells really nice. Great to get that fry skin moisturized. And helps with fine lines and wrinkles? Yep, I'm in! been using this for a while now and it's so hydrating!
Amy M.
Dedham , Ma
Putting this on before bed is a good idea. When waking up it left my skin left New and refresh. I would use it before bed again as long as it makes my skin is smooth and refresh every time. I recommend it my friends to use it.
Rose N.
PORTLAND, OR
I received this in a voxbox, I actually really enjoyed it. It is pretty thick in texture, so not much is needed to cover your face and neck. It has a citrus scent which just made it easier to use. It is a little on the oily side
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.