BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Alli A.
This is my holy grail for night time moisturizer! It just makes my face so glowy and beautiful! It's hydrating and feels so great on the skin while making it look great! I am acne prone and it has helped with it! I love this product!
Sierra M.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I love using this night cream! My face is plump and moisturized after I use this. This is also gentle enough to not irritate my sensitive skin and even though it's semi thick, it doesn't seem to clog my pores. It smells so nice too!
Rebecca C.
Boston, MA
I received this product for free from Influenster and Origins. It has a really nice smell, like a subtle citrus. My face feels immediately hydrated after putting it on, and I wake up the next morning and my skin looks so fresh! I'm impressed
Laura H.
Oxford, NJ
This is hands down my absolute favorite skin treatment ever!! My holy grail! Fountain of youth, go to product!! I know it is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it for the way my skin drinks it up. I always recommend this to others.
Sanika U.
State College, PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got a sample of this moisturizer this month to combat the dry winter, and in the past three weeks it has made my skin so soft and healthy. I put it on every night, and just a small pea size amount is enough for my entire face. I'm now going to buy an entire full-size container!
Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using the night a mins as a part of my skincare routine I bought the value set at macys it's so gentle on the skin it smells like the ingredient but it's not a bad smell I wakeup looking brighter and refreshed for sure !
Lu Q.
Miami Beach, FL
Love this great smelling nighttime face cream. Is super difficult for me to find a night cream. my skin is too dry and gets red with the almost all creams I usually used serums and more recently on oils this is one of my favorites. Highly recommend
Amanda G.
I received a sample of this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. This product comes in a brown & white bottle with a minimalistic design which looks professional and expensive. This product claims to boost radiance and moisturize. The product sloughs away dry, dead layers of skin to delete dullness to allow and allow you to wake up to radiant, refreshed skin. This is an opaque, thick, but light-weight, white moisturizing cream. It has a lovely, light, and refreshing scent of citrus and floral/plant substance. The cream absorbed quickly into my oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin. It left my face feeling soft, smooth, and plumped. My skin looks clearer but I haven't noticed much brightening or radiance per se. One of my favorite features about this cream is that there was no heavy, tacky film left behind as most of my nighttime moisturizers do. Two caveats is this hydrating enough for dry skin & this product is expensive (43.00). Overall I rate 4.0/5.0
Amanda F.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love this product! Super moisturizing, smells amazing, and actually improves my skins texture. My skin looks fresh and moisturized in the morning. Well priced and lasts forever since you don’t need a ton to do the job. I would highly recommend.
Dannielle E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I love this night cream. All of Origins products smell amazing and I love the use of natural ingredients. I think for the money it is a great buy and every time I enter an Origins I am flooded with information. I usually buy mine from Macy's or the actual Origins store.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.