BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Danielle W.
I don't use it every day because it is a little thicker than I prefer but it makes my skin look so glowy and feel so soft in the morning. It is amazing. I really like how it feels for my dryer nights. Not a fan of the smell though. Too orangey.
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
When my skin is feeling extra dry this is the one I go to. I'll either my face with this after my night time routine before bed and I wake up in the morning with my skin feeling baby soft. I give it a five-star because it definitely deserves it.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
Amazing product! I love the consistency and how my skin feels in the morning. The product apples so easily and just melts into the skin. I enjoyed this product so much and need to repurchase! Definitely recommend for combination skin!
Maria R.
Olivehurst, CA
Love this so much! Origins has really helped make my skin extremely soft and feel rejuvenated. This night cream provides moisture to my skin as I sleep and helps balance my oily skin all at once. Really recommend anyone gives it a try.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I decided to try this out after watching a beauty guru on YouTube rave about it. It has a light lemon scent that isn’t nauseating. I have felt a difference in y skin after using it a few months. My skin looks healthier from daily use.
Robin H.
Patterson, CA
This is so great for younger or well-cared for skin. I love how the moisturizer does its job without making me feel greasy or weighed down. The light way night cream is perfect for anyone who doesn't need more targeted over night help.
Amber O.
Plymouth, MN
This luxurious night cream is packed with minerals and vitamins A,E and H! Your skin will feel sodt and plush after just using 1 time! This product was given yo me by Influenster for review purposes. All views and opinions are my own.
Jenna F.
Glen Burnie, MD
One of my go to nighttime moisturizers. It leaves my skin super hydrated all night and doesn't break me out. I'm not the hugest fan of orange scented things but this is subtle so I don't mind it. It is thick so a little goes along way.
Amanda G.
miami
I received a sample of this product complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. This product comes in a brown & white bottle with a minimalistic design which looks professional and expensive. This product claims to boost radiance and moisturize. The product sloughs away dry, dead layers of skin to delete dullness to allow and allow you to wake up to radiant, refreshed skin. This is an opaque, thick, but light-weight, white moisturizing cream. It has a lovely, light, and refreshing scent of citrus and floral/plant substance. The cream absorbed quickly into my oily, acne-prone, sensitive skin. It left my face feeling soft, smooth, and plumped. My skin looks clearer but I haven't noticed much brightening or radiance per se. One of my favorite features about this cream is that there was no heavy, tacky film left behind as most of my nighttime moisturizers do. Two caveats is this hydrating enough for dry skin & this product is expensive (43.00). Overall I rate 4.0/5.0
Sanika U.
State College, PA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got a sample of this moisturizer this month to combat the dry winter, and in the past three weeks it has made my skin so soft and healthy. I put it on every night, and just a small pea size amount is enough for my entire face. I'm now going to buy an entire full-size container!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.