BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Carol P.
Pasadena, TX
This is my current favorite night time moisturizer. It does a great job of hydrating my skin without feeling greasy or heavy. And since I'll be turning 29 soon, the anti aging benefits are a plus. I recommend this to friends all the time.
Ariel A.
Los Angeles , CA
I tried this out last month when I received the Origina voxbox. I can't say I'm in love with it, it's very heavy for me, even as a night cream. I probably would not purchase this in the future, I would go for something that works better
Candise M.
Hanover, MD
One of my favorite night-time moisturizers! Tried and true, love that it goes only and still
Leaves my face feeling clean and healthy not caked with product or oily residue. You know it's there and working but you don't have to feel it.
Jess B.
Raleigh, NC
This cream smells great! I really enjoy all of Origins products and this one is no exception. The cream wasn't too thick and went on without feeling too greasy. It absorbed into my skin quickly and I felt like my skin was moisturized throughout the evening.
Adrienne R.
Phoenix, AZ
I am in love with this night cream, I've never been so excited to use a night time product as I am with this one. It really helps keep my skin fresh, smooth, soft, and silky I recommend this product for anyone who has normal to dry skin.
Hazel S.
I got a small size in a kit and fell in love. This night time cream is very moisturizing. It absorbs quickly. It smells good like oranges to me. It pampers my skin while I sleep and I wake up with moisturized fresh skin.
Chiquita C.
I love this product. I actually got it for free from Influenster's. It works very well with my curology. It's thick but spreads well. It's smell very well and isn't harsh at all. I'm definitely buying some along with some other origin products
Kat S.
Haven't been using too long but so far I really like this product. My face feels very nice and hydrated in the mornings after use. This product has not caused any irritation or discomfort. Hope to start noticing results soon, I have hope!
Dana T.
Love love love ! I use this every night and can't believe the difference in my skin. Great value because it takes very little and last a long time. It is very effective at not over moisturizing but giving your skin the nutrients it's needs.
Danielle W.
I don't use it every day because it is a little thicker than I prefer but it makes my skin look so glowy and feel so soft in the morning. It is amazing. I really like how it feels for my dryer nights. Not a fan of the smell though. Too orangey.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.