BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Kayla P.
Grove City, OH
Love this night cream! It is so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated in the morning. The only problem I have with it is that the scent is VERY strong (citrus/creamsickle) and it can be overwhelming but the product itself works great!
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: High-Potency more...
Even though I'm only 21, my mother, grandmother, and aunts have stressed to me how important it is to start using anti-aging products when you're younger, rather than older! The secret to youthful skin is all about prevention. So, I was super excited when I received this product for Christmas. I cleanse my face, put this on, and wake up looking so refreshed. Even after late nights up studying (or socializing). I feel like the texture of this cream is just right (I'm not a fan of super-thick overnight creams), and my skin just drinks it up. Also, as someone with larger pores (who used to be afraid of any creams or moisturizers!), I can attest that it doesn't clog them at all.
{Kayley E.
White Lake, MI
This is my favorite night cream! I'm someone who wears makeup from 5am to 11pm because I work such long hours and this stuff helps my skin so much at the end of the night. It's gentle and never leaves my skin feeling oily or sticky before bed
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite night cream/moisturizer. It is non oily and makes my skin feel protected and refreshed. It helps to add back the moisture that gets stripped from it and provides a layer of light protection. It doesn’t feel heavy at all.
Sarah H.
Foxboro, MA
I received a sample of this from influenster I must say it made my face super bright and rejuvenated! If you have oily skin just skip a day or two between uses. That's what I do and my face looks amazing! Works great with the There am cream
Lindsay H.
Fresno, CA
I feel like this night cream works decently but to be honest I don’t like the smell. It’s a little too heavy for me. The price is around the same as other “higher end” moisturizers I suppose. (Although Idk if origins is considered high end)
Ashley W.
Clemmons, NC
I've been using Nite-A-Mins for about two years now and can definitely say it has helped my skin tremendously. I need it more so in the winter time when my skin is extremely dry. It has helped with the texture on my cheeks and I wake up with glowing skin!
Savannah L.
Youngsville , NC
This stuff is amazing. I have combination skin and really need a moisturizer on my cheeks for nighttime. This is thicker than a typical cream but well worth it. A pea size amount is plenty for your face and just smooth it on before bedtime.
Alicia S.
Syracuse, NY
I love origins products and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s great for the cold winter months, when my skin is so dry and sucks up moisturizer in a second. This doesn’t leave my skin too greasy and helps keep my skin soft and moisturized.
Jade M.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This has an odd citrus smell to it that I'm not sure I love but I certainly don't hate. I use this occasionally before bed and it's very thick which I don't like, but it works
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.