BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Jenny K.
Bethesda, MD
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love the smell, nourishment, and the thickness-yet-lightness of this cream. When I wake up in the mornig, the cream as all absorbed into my skin, leaving it feeling great. BUT! Beware of using this in your trouble/oily zones - esp in the summer. It has lead to clogged pores slightly, but i tend to clear them out with BHA+Clay treatment weekly so it hasn't affected me that much. Will be trying the oil-free version with my next purchase to give it a more fair review!
Dana H.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Wow! One word...rich. This cream is not for oily skin. A little goes a long way. Perfect moisturizer for that Winter dry, dull skin. I got this on super clearance at Ulta and I wish I would have tried it sooner! I got this little set for about $20! Included the eye cream I wasn't amazed with and the gel moisturizer I like for hot summer days out and about, has spf!
Saba A.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is one of my go-to night creams, especially after a particularly stressful day or a crazy party. It's no fuss--smear it all over your face and go to sleep. My skin absorbs it and in the morning is relieved.

I don't use this like a serum or anything, it's more like a booster if that makes sense. It relieves and moisturizes my stressed out skin enough for me to apply a repairing serum. On it's own, this is more of a simple deep moisturizer.
Lauren G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
HANDS DOWN my most FAVORITE night cream I have EVER used! While it is pricey, the refreshing light weight amazing smelling cream makes it totally worth the price. A little goes a long way so this jar will last quite a while! 10000% would recommend!
Carmen C.
Columbus
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
I love this product it smells
Amazing, I love the creaminess and texture of this product. When I wake up my face looks moisturized and more refreshed, I love that the ingredients are natural too. I would recommend this product.
Naomi F.
Somerville
I really liked the texture and thickness of this cream-it felt like a more traditional Ponds. However, I didn't find it did much in terms of moisturizing and healing my face. Not worth it for the amount of money it costs.
Carla S.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: High-Potency more...
I loved this and purchased it great for the night time after taking my makeup off and cleaning my face. It made my skin softer and great canvas for when I wake up and put my makeup on for the day. I would highly recommend it.
Lizette L.
El Paso, TX
Got a couple of deluxe samples from Ulta and I do like how moisturizing this night cream is.
It has other claims on the packaging like exfoliating etc but I do not see that.
I do like how soft my skin feels in the morning but I don’t know if I would purchase again.
Jean-A’Layn S.
It isn’t for me due to my combo oily skin. It feels nice but it’s super thick in texture and the smell is good but I feel it made my skin feel more oily — just not my thing. I think it would be good for those who have dry skin.
Brianna M.
Brandon, MS
Review for: High-Potency more...
This cream is my absolute favorite to use after I wash my face at night. I put it on before I go to sleep and it does wonders. It has help my breakouts so much. It also makes my face so soft. I highly recommend this product.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.