BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: High-Potency more...
Even though I'm only 21, my mother, grandmother, and aunts have stressed to me how important it is to start using anti-aging products when you're younger, rather than older! The secret to youthful skin is all about prevention. So, I was super excited when I received this product for Christmas. I cleanse my face, put this on, and wake up looking so refreshed. Even after late nights up studying (or socializing). I feel like the texture of this cream is just right (I'm not a fan of super-thick overnight creams), and my skin just drinks it up. Also, as someone with larger pores (who used to be afraid of any creams or moisturizers!), I can attest that it doesn't clog them at all.
{Kayley E.
White Lake, MI
This is my favorite night cream! I'm someone who wears makeup from 5am to 11pm because I work such long hours and this stuff helps my skin so much at the end of the night. It's gentle and never leaves my skin feeling oily or sticky before bed
Raegan M.
Love this night cream. It is great when my skin is super dry in the winter, but it also works when my skin is normal in the summer. It is extremely thick, but it absorbs into the skin well and when you wake up the skin is plump and hydrated. I have repurchased.
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
I like this stuff.. It's not too thick and not too thin.. Doesn't feel greasy or make the skin oily the following day.. I like the packaging for Origins products.. I have no complaints about this product.. I actually keep it with my travel skincare..
Evelyn S.
I love this! I wear it at night and wake up to refreshed skin in the morning. It smells really nice as well. I have dry skin and really helps with moisturizing. I already bought the full size. Thanks to Influenster for sending me a sample. :)
Vivien Y.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Ever since adding this to my daily skin regime and actually use it daily, my skin has been so soft and clear. It has a beautiful glow in the morning. Absolutely recommend this!
Kelly H.
Phoenix, NY
Review for: High-Potency more...
A great night cream for combo skin types! This cream offers great moisture without leaving your skin feeling oily. Your skin feels amazing when you wake up in the morning! I definitely recommend if you are looking for a great new night cream!
Shannon V.
Gilbert
I received this product from my Sephora Plat box as a sample. Its great for a night cream. It offers the perfect amount of moisture I need for a night time cream. I finished with the sample so fast that I had to go out and buy the full size. It is a great priced and lasts awhile. I have recommended to my sister and my mom for their night time cream.
Jessica C.
Mesa
This is pretty good but somewhat expensive! I got it once as a sample at sephora and used it once and didn't really notice anything special but I know other people really like it so that's good! It just wasn't a huge hit for me, if you know what I mean!
Kayla P.
Columbus, OH
Love this night cream! It is so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated in the morning. The only problem I have with it is that the scent is VERY strong (citrus/creamsickle) and it can be overwhelming but the product itself works great!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.