BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kathleen A.
Buffalo, NY
I thought this was a great nighttime moisturizer! I get the samples from Sephora whenever I can! It has a slight citrus smell which I love and it's a thick cream with almost a slight oily feel to it but it a good way. Feels so good on the skin.
Montrice W.
Charlotte, NC
This is a really nice product if you have dry skin. Nice packaging and never gets dirty. I got this item as a perk gift. The product is very effective hydrated my face very nicely. I would recommend this to anyone who sufferers from parched skin!
Taylor S.
Columbia
Good basic, night time moisturizer. I purchased this item at Belk after reading several great reviews about it. After using the entire pot, I didn't feel like it did anything amazing for my skin. I would not repurchase of recommend this product.
Mariah R.
Bloomington, MN
This product was okay, but didn't jive with my skin.  It did make it softer and had a nice scent, but it made me break out a little.  I have other Origins products that I enjoy, unfortunately, this didn't work with my fair combo (semi-sensitive) skin.
Liliana C.
Hialeah, FL
Es una crema suave muy refrescante y se absorbe rápido, es un empaque bonito pero le hace falta tener un aplicador para no contaminar la crema, lo compre en Sephora. La verdad que si recomiendo la crema aunque me gustaría q hidratara un poco más.
Briana D.
Nice but I have very dry skin and it's not enough to just use this one I got it from a voxbox and I think I will repurchase I have sensitive skin so anything that doesn't irritate it is good I think I will just add two moisturizers Instead of one
Katie G.
Wichita
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love love love love this product. Gives the skin a great feel and really nourishes it as well. Wouldn't recommend for oily skin because it is very hydrating. I felt that it was effective and was true to the claims. I would recommend this product.
Taea P.
Cincinnati
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff is amazing. It has a ton of vitamin C and over 70 time released minerals. Not to mention it has salicylic acid to fight breakouts. It feels good on the skin. Not too greasy and it smells amazing. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Cristina V.
I've tried a lot of moisturizers and this is one I kee going back to. It's very effective! Rich and moisturizing, perfect as a night pack, and doesn't break me out! It feels luxurious and balmy, and I prefer it over every night moisturizer I've tried.
Kayla P.
Columbus, OH
Love this night cream! It is so moisturizing and makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated in the morning. The only problem I have with it is that the scent is VERY strong (citrus/creamsickle) and it can be overwhelming but the product itself works great!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.