BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• How's this product??? I want to try...1 Answers
  • I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Nancy L.
This beautiful night cream has a texture you'll dream about. Creamy, fast absorbing, and providing adequate hydration to get you through the night. The wonderful vitamins in here are also paired up with an extract that helps you drift to sleep. ZZZZzzzz :)
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
This is a really nice night cream. It is fairly potent, but not super greasy, which I appreciate because greasy products tend to clog your pores and I am not a fan of that. I would repurchase this product again. It lasts me a really long time as well!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Perfect for finishing off my nightly routine. It's light enough to wear going to bed but light enough not to become oily. My skin always feels fresh and tight when I wake up. Also doesn't transfer to my pillow and leave a stain. Love love love this product
McKenna C.
Kutztown , PA
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
This is by far the BEST night time drugstore facial moisturizer. It makes my skin feel tight and healthy. It doesn't dry my skin out and makes such a difference in my acne. It smells so good. But it is super expensive, worth every penny in my opinion
Laura C.
Cincinnati, OH
LOVE THIS NIGHT CREAM. It stays on all night, and I’m still moisturized in the a.m. but it’s not too thick, to clog up my pores. I loved reading how much good (vitamins) it has to help revitalize my skin while I sleep. This brand thinks of EVERYTHING!
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
One of my favorite products from the brand! A great heavy moisturizer filled with amazing botanicals such as Neroli (which smells AMAZING) truly works to smooth and nourish your skin while giving you a sweet and fresh smell that helps you fall asleep!
Lexi L.
This is a good moisturizer for nighttime because it has so many vitamins. It will make your face smooth and bright so when you wake up your skin is refreshed. The only problem I have with it is that it sits on the skin and doesn't absorb immediately.
Anita M.
Duluth, GA
I use this product religiously and am going it have to repurchase soon cause I am already out. Their ingredients are somewhat natural and not harsh. I have has the worst skin and sensitive skin. This is the only product that does not cause my skin to go crazy
Lysette G.
Thick consistency but for the harsh winter weather, my skin definitely needs the extra nourishment and this definitely did the job! My skin felt as if it was breathing and I just love it. I would definitely recommend you buy this, you won’t regret it!
Kat A.
LOVE this moisturizer. At first, it's feels a little oily, but soaks into the skin immediately. It helps my skin feel perfectly moisturized and healthy. It's definitely more expensive than my typical moisturizer, but I love it. Plus it smells great!!!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.