BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Yadira C.
Waukegan, IL
After using so many night creams I'd really given up hope I'd find one that really helped my dry skin. This is such a thick cream but it doesn't feel sticky. It's easily absorbed into your skin before you even hit the pillow! Never buying anything else!
Sarah Z.
Durham, NC
I received this product for free in the @origins Voxbox from @Influenster. I've been using it nightly for about two weeks and I love it. It's a thicker moisturizer, great for night time, and I love the light clean smell. I will definitely be buying the full size of this!
Kat A.
LOVE this moisturizer. At first, it's feels a little oily, but soaks into the skin immediately. It helps my skin feel perfectly moisturized and healthy. It's definitely more expensive than my typical moisturizer, but I love it. Plus it smells great!!!
HEATHER R.
This is my all time favorite night cream. I’m not sure if others feel there is an orange scent but I do and I love it. Sephora hasn’t been carrying this lately and it’s quite a bummer. I like following it with the ginzing moisturizer in the mornings:
Meg A.
Massachusetts/Longmeadow
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love the way this product smells and the way it leaves my face feeling refreshed and moist after using. Honestly nothing negative to say other than I find it a bit pricey which I don’t love but I’m willing to pay the price for this amazing product.
Caitlin M.
This is nice night cream, not too thick but it's not thin either. Definitely could only be used at night for me with my oily skin. But it doesn't clog my pores. I don't see massive amounts of difference with this but I don't have a lot of skin concerns aside from acne and oily but dehydrated skin. It smells nice and the aroma helps you to relax which is nice. I've bought this at least two times as well as used up a few deluxe sample sizes.
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
One of my favorite products from the brand! A great heavy moisturizer filled with amazing botanicals such as Neroli (which smells AMAZING) truly works to smooth and nourish your skin while giving you a sweet and fresh smell that helps you fall asleep!
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Perfect for finishing off my nightly routine. It's light enough to wear going to bed but light enough not to become oily. My skin always feels fresh and tight when I wake up. Also doesn't transfer to my pillow and leave a stain. Love love love this product
Christeen S.
Leesburg
Review for: High-Potency more...
I really do like this night cream. I apply it before bed and It keeps my dry skin hydrated all night and I wake up and my skin still feel hydrated. I’m not a big fan of the jar packaging, but it really is a great night cream. Love their product lines.
Skylar P.
Bonita, CA
This is a really nice night cream. It is fairly potent, but not super greasy, which I appreciate because greasy products tend to clog your pores and I am not a fan of that. I would repurchase this product again. It lasts me a really long time as well!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.