BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Maria R.
Tucson, AZ
Watery type product. Seems to absorb well. I didn't notice much of a difference. Works well for day or night time treatment. This was a nice product with good consistency and very light scent of any. I prefer a thicker but that's works well of you layer it.
Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
Origins is one of the best skin care lines I've ever used. This is an awesome nighttime cream. When I wake up my skin is soft and Moisturized. The smell is great. Thickness of the cream added to the moisture but doesn't leave the skin oily which I love.
brittany b.
Newport, RI
super thick formula, which is great for someone with dry skin like myself ! i put it on before bed and really feel like my skin just drinks this stuff up. isn't irritating or uncomfortable, and when i wake up in the morning my skin feels incredibly soft
Molly B.
Haverhill, MA
I received this product for free in my @origins voxbox. I had never used a night cream before but I'm never giving this up! I swear after one use my skin had a glowing appearance when I woke up. The scent of orange is amazing! Highly recommend! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Melanie D.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
I love using this as a night time moisturizer as I like something a bit more nourishing at night to really sink in as i sleep. This nourishes without feeling too heavy on the skin for oily girls, though totally just for night time use! Have repurchased.
Carley B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I like this face moisturizer it is nice and does a good job at moisturizing but I never really noticed a huge difference in my skin when using, the price tag is not too high but you also get a very small amount of product, I went through it really fast.
Deb M.
Plano, TX
Use at bedtime along with a serum of your choice e.g. Luna night oil. When used with a night serum, you're skin is hydrated and smooth the next morning, it is very effective and some of the ingredients help put you in a restful mood. Great for dry skin.
natasha s.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Tried it for a montb and was heaven. Woke up and made my face feel refreshed. Some dryness in my forehead area but overall a very good product. I recommend a face wash before applying
Paige F.
Goodyear, AZ
This product is a game changer for me. I've only used it a couple times and I've already noticed a difference. When I wake up in the morning, my skin is more luminous and plump. For having dry skin, it's been a while since I've had that feeling. Love it!
Lauren W.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: High-Potency more...
I love this night cream! It is an official part of my nightly routine now. I feel so amazing when I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning. It smells AMAZING too! Like my favorite chocolate. A Terry’s Orange! I am absolutely in love with this cream.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.