BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Cortney G.
Muncie, IN
Adore this stuff. It’s a thicker moisturizer so I definitely couldn’t get away with using it in the morning, but that’s fine because it needs to be thick. It’s packed with great nutrients so it’s an amazing moisturizer to put on and let soak in all night long.
Brigid L.
Dunmore, PA
Origins is one of my favorite brands, and this night cream works wonders. It's gentle on my sensitive skin and has the perfect texture to soak in throughout the night. My skin has seen some serious improvements, including clearing up acne with this cream. Definitely recommend
Catherine G.
I like this cream. Is of fast absorption, does not leave the skin greasy or wet, it feels very soft after applying it, it smells good. What I like the most is that my skin does feel very well. Is a safe pass for a beautiful skin in the morning. I recommend it!
Linda V.
Carmichael , CA
I was sent a sample of this months ago and was so impressed with the results I bought the full size. It didn't make my face greasy, but you can definitely feel moisture. The smell is pleasant and i want to say "citrusy" I would gladly buy this product again.
Carolyn B.
Knightdale
Loved this for a night cream. This is the first product from the Origins line that I have tried. The packaging is really nice and simple. I bought it online from their website a few years back. Although I love the product the price point is too high for me.
Katie P.
Fresno, CA
This works okay however I feel like it doesn't last very long. When I put a night serum on, I expect that I'll feel hydrated the next morning. That's not what happens with this one for me. My face is soft until bed time but next morning it feels dry again.
Cady A.
Fresno, CA
Love this night cream! It works wonders for my dry skin! I used this for 6 months straight and it always kept my skin looking dewy and luminous. Very effective product and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for an ultra moisturizing night cream.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love this night cream!! It goes on nicely and I love how my face feels in the morning. It's fresh and so smooth. BONUS: it smells citrusy. I got this in a voxbox and will definitely look into buying a full product soon! My sample is still going strong! A little goes a long way.
Rebecca D.
Washington
Love th8s stuff. It works wonders. I have been us8ng 8t a little over a year and I wouldn't use anything else.. Smells good, no oily feel afterwards. Great moisturizer. Does what it says it does. I love origins all together. I use a l9t of their products.
Naomi B.
Frederick
Love this moisturizer. Usually after i was my face it gets extremely dry especially during winter. You only need a pea size for your whole face. I use it at night before going to bed, when i wake up in the morning my face is so soft and moisturize. I would highly recommend to anyone that has dry skin.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.