BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Jessica C.
El Paso
I was fortunate to receive the Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins Cream via Influenster
- free to test in exchange for an honest review.   The Origins site claims this product contains 'resurfacers plus Vitamin C, E and H, minerals and moisture-rich replenishers'.  The cream is good for NORMAL or DRY skin.  The cream has a pleasant orange smell which is not surprising because one if it's active ingredients is orange.  The cream is thick and I expected it to sit on top of my face.  That was not the case!  I was surprised by how quickly the cream absorbed into my skin.  My skin felt soft and smelled good.  Unfortunately, the cream was just too much for my skin and I broke out the entire week I tried the product.  It made me sad because the product SMELLS SOOOO GOOD!!  I am not super oily - more combo to a little oily.  When I switched back to my status quo routine the issue stopped.   I would not repurchase this product for that reason alone.  I did notice the Origins site also offers the same cream in an oil free version.  I would recommend the oil free version for combo or oily skin.   #contest #freetome #productreview #myperfectworld
@influenster
Emi L.
Palo Alto
Review for: 50Ml, Tm, High-Potency more...
I've bought this product several times - and also bought this in the large size from Origins. It's really great. Super nourishing, smells like orange, and is on the thick side. I actually wake up and feel like I've done something good for my skin at night!
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
Love this product! One of my favorite night creams to use that I know I can depend on. Gives the perfect amount of nighttime moisture that is not too heavy or greasy. I also love the scent of the product. I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend to others!
Katarina A.
Pflugerville, TX
I love the smell and it sunk into my skin really quickly. The next morning my skin still felt really nice and plump. It's really lovely and a little definitely goes a long way. Also, it may be a little too rich to use every night, because it is pretty thick - but it's perfect to give your skin a pick me up.
Emily L.
Elyria, OH
Origins high potency night a mins is fabulous! One of my favorite moisturizers to use at night. It's filled with great ingredients and gives you a really nice glow when you wake up. A little bit of a thicker consistency but it's not pore clogging or anything.
Dagmaris H.
I absolutely love this stuff. So hydrating. I would wake up in the morning after putting this on the night before with my skin looking so glowy and soft. I bought it at the origins store. Definitely try to grab the trial to give it a try and see for yourself
Dorothea O.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
This moisturizer is fantastic. I love the calming/cooling feel that comes every time I use it. I've never really used a specific night time cream before and this definitely set my standards high. It does leave your skin a bit oily feeling but it's very minor.
Clare B.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: High-Potency more...
A very nice moisturizer! I got it in a sample set from sephora and it feels nice on the skin, and goes on smoothly. I like to layer it under a heavier cream at night. Smells good and feels nourishing. Good product but probably won’t buy full size due to price.
HaleyAnn B.
Livingston, TN
Review for: Other more...
I received a sample of this from Sephora and I’ve used it twice now and so far I love it. It doesn’t leave my skin oily and sits so great on my skin all night. It smells amazing and I really feel like it’s doing great things for my face. A little of this product goes a long way.
Rochelle M.
Fountain , CO
This product really helps my dry skin keep silky smooth. I recently moved to a higher elevation and dry climate that dried my skin out, but this product really helped bring moisture back to my skin. A little goes a long way and I would definitely buy it again.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.