BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Madeline P.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I used this product for years before switching to a more Asian skincare routine. I still have a jar that I use on occasion and I have always felt like it moisturizes without breaking me out.
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: Tm more...
I love applying this to my face every night before going to bed! It keeps my skin looking super healthy and radiant; I swear that I am a different person when I wake up in the morning because of this!
Allie D.
Sacramento
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is another Origins product I have been using for years. My skin looks amazing when I wake up in the morning. Clear and hydrated and ready for the day! Some people complain about the scent but it goes away quickly and I would prefer a fragrance free product anyway!
Sara P.
I'm not sure. I want to love this but it never seems to loose the tacky feeling after I apply it. The smell is fresh and citrus filled. I like the hydration it gives but I wish I wasn't so tacky. I love the feeling though! I look forward to trying more for this brand.
Amy B.
North Liberty, IA
I adore this product. I use it every night. It is the most moisturizing night cream I've ever used without being oily. I have dry, acne prone skin and that makes it pretty tough to find good skincare products. This is amazing and I plan on using it for a while. It smells amazing too!
Nickeasha S.
Wyandanch, NY
I got This eye cream in a holiday set from Sephora. I never really thought I needed eye cream but it was in the set so I thought that I would give it a try. I ended up really like it. A little goes a long way and all you have to do is pat the product in under your eye.
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
First off can I say my face felt like silk ,when I was done using the face wash and putting this cream on my face was so silky and fresh feeling and looking. I love it so much . I can honestly say it's the best cream I've tried, After a few hours it still felt like I had just put it on.
Payton B.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: High Potency Night-a-Mins Cream 1.7 oz more...
This is the only night cream I use. I am oily however it’s thick consistency doesn’t leave me greasy in the morning. It absorbs into the skin very nicely and makes my skin feel brand new. It makes my skin feel silky soft, fresh, moisturized, an firmer. This is amazing I highly recommend no matter what skin type you have.
Rae W.
This moisturizer is like butter and it makes your face feel like butter. It smells kinda of like a creamsicle, which I love. It’s nice and hydrating without feeling greasy on the skin. It’s super rich and the skin just soaks it up for constant hydration. I love this!
Anna R.
Raleigh, NC
This product is a great night moisturizer, as it is a bit thicker than other origins moisturizers I have used (and Origins Zero Oil Oil-Free Lotion with Saw Palmetto & Mint). The night a mins works wonders after stressing your skin out all day. It feels refreshing and smells so good! My boyfriend always smells my face after I put it on!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.