BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Meshaal N.
Little Rock, AR
I used this cream at night after having a patch of irritated, dry, and scaly skin on my face. This cream is definitely heavy and leaves an oily residue even after absorbing on my skin, but I highly recommend it because it is very nourishing for the skin. After a week of use, the irritated patch of skin on my face went away!
Harmaneet G.
San Diego
Absolutely love using this night cream during the harsh fall and winter months. I have combination skin and my skin becomes very dry but this night cream works wonders! Feels light, leaves skin feeling plump and soft, and has a slight scent to it that is very refreshing
Mina C.
Okay I live citrusy scents. If it smells like an orange/lemon and doesn't break me out, I'll probably like it. This cream is more than that though. It's thick enough for my winter skin and I wake up with noticeably smoother skin. My flakiness is reduced with regular use.
Caroline S.
Atlanta, GA
I use this occasionally when traveling because I have a travel sized sample. The quality of the moisturizer is ok but it doesn't make my face feel as hydrated as some of my other moisturizer. It's more light weight so maybe if you have more oily skin it will work better.
Kara K.
New Orleans
I love night a mins! I found out about it by purchasing a set that had this included. It’s thick and I apply it before I go to bed and I wake up with soft moisturized skin I can’t literally tell the difference! It also last a long time! A little goes a long way for sure!
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I received this item free from Influenster. This cream just melts into my skin. And the second I rub it in it feels so hydrating and nourishing. It doesn't feel oily at all or heavy. Unlike a lot of night creams that I have tried it didn't feel like a barrier on my face.
Cassidy W.
Springfield, IL
Didn't notice a huge result, but in the morning after a night of using this I can tell a difference in the brightness of my skin. I'm going to keep using it to see how it works out in the long run. It is a bit pricey but for Origins, the high price is worth the results.
Jamie M.
This moisturizer is so nourishing and amazing for sensitive skin. I lather this all over my face and neck and can feel it on my skin the next morning. I love this product and although i run through it fast i will keep using it!
Brittany W.
I noticed a difference in my face after using this product for only 2 nights. Just a little bit stretches a long way which I absolutely love. I wake up with soft moisturized skin and what girl doesn't love that?! This stuff has quickly made it's way into my daily routine.
Patricia R.
Succasunna, NJ
The citrus fragrance in this is a nice calming scent before bed. This moisturizer is thicker than the Day time one and really moisturizes my skin in the harsh winter (and sometimes summer) months. Sometimes Sephora will have a set of this and day cream at a decent price.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.