BY ORIGINS #2 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Sierra S.
Anaheim
Review for: Other more...
I love this product! It is perfect for dry skin and great for the summer months in the dry heat. It also has an extremely pleasant citrus scent. It is pricey, but worth every penny. I would buy this product again.
Whitney A.
Oro Valley, AZ
This was on my wish list for quite some time and I was able to review it after receiving it free from Influenster. I will be purchasing the full size for sure once this is gone. My skin feels soft in the morning & my makeup is applying better after each use! Well worth every penny!
Thalia O.
Union city , NJ
This is legit the best night cream I've ever used . They have two difference sizes I always picked the biggest size and it last me for a good 3 or 4 months, and I apply a lot ! Leaves my face super hydrated and soft . My skin is very dry so this moisturizer leaves It so smooth .
Megan P.
Sacramento, CA
This stuff is my saving grace! I am guilty of not drinking enough water throughout the day, but using this stuff makes my skin feel SO hydrated! It's a thick consistency, but doesn't feel caked on your face. I put it on before bed and wake up with super smooth, moisturized skin!
Kavya K.
This product was alright. It has a kind of greasy finish, which doesn't allow for layering if your routine includes multiple products like a serum or an essence. It was moisturizing and made my skin feel soft, but there was a funky smell to it which I also did not care for.
Stacy O.
Binghamton, NY
Yummy!! The smell of this night cream is fantabulous!  This is a great cream for dry skin people.  I found that it hydrated my skin well without any adverse reactions.  It is smooth, not sticky and absorbs nicely.  Another great product from the people at Origins!
Fiona D.
Smells a little like a creamsicle? But works well, and has a deep but not heavy moisturization. A little expensive to be able to use it every day, but it is good for when you want to treat your skin to a little extra fancy moisturizer. I do like the values of the Origins brand.
Zikea H.
Lincoln
Review for: High-Potency more...
Smells super good and feels refreshing and smooth on the face. I bought it during the holiday special as a gift sett with another gift set. The gift sets were the price of one of these so that's why I got it. But it's feels great and my face is very moisturized in the morning.
Joselyn V.
Hialeah, FL
You need this in your life! Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins Overnight renewal cream is a thick night time moisturizer that soaks in quickly and makes my skin feel softer and moisturized. This cream also smells fresh and orangy and does not leave your skin greasy. I used this last night and woke up with a healthy glow. I like that it contains Vitamin C, E & H which helps refine skin texture & banish dullness. Got this for free from Influenster for testing purposes.❤
Hoan L.
Grand Prairie, TX
I use this as a moisturizer at night because it is just that great. It has this amazing citrus scent that my boyfriend likes too. It's very hydrating and whenever I wake up, my skin looks hydrated and healthier. The regular size jar is $44, but a little goes a long way.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.