BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Elizabeth D.
This luxurious night cream smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. The only drawback is that it's just a little greasy. Overall I really do like this night cream and would use it again. This product was provided for free by Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Jay R.
Received this as sample in my Origins Influenster VoxBox but along with the Origins Checks and Balances™ it's a perfect face routine for end of the night facial cleanses. Smells like citrus fruits and leaves your face feeling so soft and smooth. Definitely need to go get more.
Amanda M.
New Hudson, MI
I am obsessed with this night cream. The first thing you notice is the scent. It smells like sweet orange juice and it feels so refreshing after you cleanse your skin. A small amount of the product goes a long way and it doesn't feel too thick or goopy or even too thin. It's a perfect layer of moisture that does well by my oily skin.
neisa m.
Jackson Spgs, NC
Very moisturizing i saw an improvement to my skin.It however took about two month of using it constantly to see any difference in my skin! I use that after my origins mask and with the eye cream.so far i have not switched back to my khiels and have been enjoying the positive results!
Shanna M.
I loved this product! The smell, the wonders it did for my acne prone, continuation skin, all of it! Even the name is so cute. I got it as a sample size from Sephora and I immediately went to buy a full size. The price was a little daunting though. This is a good all around product.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
It works it’s not the best but it really does work. It helps prep your skin and give it nutrients so it’s nourished the next day even after you wash your face. It’s not too heavy but it’s not light either. I massage it into my face because it is creamy and a little goes a long way too.
JaShayra H.
I use this as a nighttime moisturizer. I always wake up with super moisturized, soft skin. Only con is that sometimes I wake up a little oily but I wash my face in the morning so it's not really an issue. It is gentle and smells nice too. I got it in an origins sample kit from ulta.
Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
I like this product a lot. The texture is smooth and it sinks into my skin quickly; Which I love when I'm doing my skin care routine. Over time you really see improvement in your skins overall radiance and moisture. It's pricey, but I haven't found anything else that works quite like it.
Allison K.
After receiving this product i was a bit cautious with using this due to my sensitive skin. Once i began using this i instantly began to see improvement in my skin after a week. The consistency of the cream is alright, it is a bit thick and oily but the smell makes up for it.
Shelley C.
Hesperia , CA
Review for: High-Potency more...
This stuff is amazing! I can feel it really moisturize and sink into my skin. It doesn't feel greasy or clog my pores. I use this at night before bed and I wake up with hydrated skin. This is now my holy grail!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.