BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Talia B.
Miramar, FL
I've been using the product for about 2 months and no difference since before using it so save your money. I wake up in the morning very oily when I have it on. More oily than usual. The only reason I'm still using it is because I paid so much for it, but it feels so thick on the skin and sometimes burns when mixed with acne medication
Ekta S.
Anaheim, CA
I can’t describe how much I love this product. I love how it smells. I love how it makes my skin feel. It moisturizes my super dry skin and makes it plum in the morning. It doesnt irritate my sensitive skin. I have an acne probe skin but this one doesn’t break my skin out! Definitely recommend!!
Alexis A.
This is my favorite product from Origin's line of skin care. I loved putting this on at night and waking up with fresh, clear skin. I will be buying more of this very soon and it also smelled amazing, which is a great bonus when I'm going to sleep. The sample lasted such a long time too, good quality.
Melanie G.
I really enjoyed using this as a night cream, it was quite thick but not too heavy on my skin. It never congested my pores and left my skin feeling plump and hydrated the next morning. I've used a few jars of this and I would buy again for sure, such a great basic for use every night.
TheLipLair E.
Lakewood, CA
I dont love the smell, it can be a little overwhelming. I also thought the product did nothing for my complexion. It wasnt greasy, but it also wasnt very hydrating. I just felt like it did nothing at all for my skin so I stopped using it. I like a little more hydration at night.
Meaghan G.
Pleasanton , CA
This cream is amazing! I got it as a free sample in the origins VoxBox and fell in love. The smell is nice and fresh and I really feel like my skin benefits so much from using it overnight :)I love that origins uses all natural ingredients and I'm always impressed with their products.
Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
I like this product a lot. The texture is smooth and it sinks into my skin quickly; Which I love when I'm doing my skin care routine. Over time you really see improvement in your skins overall radiance and moisture. It's pricey, but I haven't found anything else that works quite like it.
Lady J.
I actually dont apply any night cream, but it was nice to have a new experience with this one! my voxbox was full of surprices and this one impresed me a lot. I woke up at the morning feeling my skin very hydrated soft and moisterd that Im willing to try a full size of this product.
Jenna K.
Wellesley, MA
I got this product in a recent Influenster box, but I've had this product previously as well. I love that it goes on light and absorbs well. I feel my skin looks fresh in the morning. It's a little pricey, but I would recommend trying it out if you're willing to invest in skincare.
Elizabeth D.
This luxurious night cream smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling hydrated. The only drawback is that it's just a little greasy. Overall I really do like this night cream and would use it again. This product was provided for free by Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.