BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Samantha G.
Daly City, CA
HOLY GRAIL. Cannot live without this product. Smells amazing. Light weight formula but still hydrating. It has ginzing in it, so it will help lighten any dark spots. I actually use it for day and night time. It does not make my oily skin, even more oily.... which is a plus in moisturizers.
Kim S.
Review for: High-Potency Oil-Free more...
I love this. Origins is such a trusted brand for me so I bit the bullet and spent the money on this. It is very hydrating and does not cause break outs or make me oily. It is easy to rub in and works well with other products.

Also, even though it is pricey you get a lot in the tub. I will for sure buy this again!
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
I have repurchased this a few times. It is wonderful for my dry skin and has a nice subtle citrus scent. I have recently moved on to try out some other night creams but if they changed this to one of those button containers so the product wouldn't be contaminated i would get it over again!
Mackenzie C.
Douglasville, GA
This product is AMAZING. It smells so fresh and leaves you on a cloud before it's time for some shut- eye. You'd think it's pricey but it thoroughly surprised me when I received a sample of it and i couldn't resist purchasing the full product. You wake up with super smooth skin every day!!
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
This is a great night time moisturizer. I put it on right before I go to bed and my skin really does look great in the morning. My only issue with it is the smell. I'm really sensitive to smell and for me the scent isn't the best. However, the product truly is great so I can look pass it.
Alyse C.
Sparks, MD
I love the smell! This is a light weight yet hydrating gel-cream. It is gentle but I loved the way my skin felt in the morning after using this at night. I use a serum first then this. Plus this lasts forever! I would like a little more anti-aging ingredients but the serum helps with that.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
I got this as a sample and loved it! It's rich, creamy and smells amazing! Most night creams are thicker in consistency so as this one but it doesn't feel heavy or greasy on my face. I love that it makes my skin softer and smoother as soon as I wake up. Truly like vitamins for your skin while you sleep!
Sandra A.
Troy, MI
I received a sample of this and after my first use I noticed a difference in my skin so I went and bought the full size. My texture was less visible and it was so hydrating. It makes you wake up with glowing and radiant skin. I haven't tried a night cream that works as well as this.
Jenna S.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I am so happy to have found this. It truthfully is a little pricey, but in my opinion, it is worth it. It smells great, is not thin or slimy, and absorbs well. In the morning, my skin is plump and hydrated, and it just feels healthy and well!
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
I love using this at night because it has a pretty thick consistency, if you're into that. The scent isn't the best but it's not bad either. I would recommend this if you have pretty dry skin because it feels like a layer of moisturizer and when I wake up my skin feels really plump.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.