BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Holly M.
Madison
Incredibly dry skin here. I know this is a night cream - somewhat of a mask, but I use it daily. I tend to use this under my eyes and even on my eyes (I know you are probably not supposed to) but it is so nourishing and I feel it is safe to do so. It helps so much with my dry skin. I adore it.
Natalie H.
Oak Park, CA
I love everything about this except the packaging. If it were in a squeeze tube or pump I would love it completely. It's a little pricey, so I'll have to wait to repurchase once I finish my sample, but this stuff really helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, plumping up skin while also firming it.
Lorrie L.
Peabody , MA
Received complimentary from Influenster and it goes on a little thick and you have to really rub it in but I did notice my face was softer in the morning. I have been using it every night now and I definitely would buy it for myself.
Jessica R.
I use this cream every night before bed time among the Origins gin zing eye cream. It fells good and smells good going on. Smells a bit like oranges. A little does go a long way. I love the fresh cool feel putting it on. When I wake up the next day I am still moisturize and my skin feels great.
Saddie V.
Harrisburg, IL
This product was raved about so much, but I did not like it at all. The smell is great, but not so great for your skin and the jar packaging won't keep all the good ingredients stable. I also discovered that product seems to evaporate and it happened with another jar that a family member used. So, I would not recommend.
Charlene R.
New York
I have been using this for a few years now. I switch between this and an oil. I know origins can be sorrow pricey but a little does go a long way you don't need a ton of moisturizer on your face for it to do it's job. It smells like oranges. All of origins products smell so good. Winner for me.
Megan S.
Modesto, CA
This is my all time favorite night cream for nights I feel super dry and exhausted. The orange smell makes me feel super refreshed and I love that when I wake up the next morning, my skin still feels moisturized and supple. I have sensitive skin and have not had any problems with this. It is truly amazing!
Angela M.
I've tried several samples of this and have used all of them to the last drop. This enhances the effect of all of my treatment steps and seems to help them brighten my skin faster. I love this and would buy again - a mini size I'd possible because I'm cheap lol. But it's worth spending money on
Julia K.
Fall River, MA
I love this thick night cream despite having oily skin! It never clogs my pores or breaks me out, smells amazing, and I definitely notice brighter skin in the morning! However, I'm not sure how much the vitamin c is doing for my acne scars, but mines are pretty deep! Would definitely reccomend!
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
I've received several deluxe size samples of this product and also purchased one in a mini set from Origins. This is a thick moisturizer/cream, but doesn't feel heavy on the skin. There's definitely a scent, but I don't mind it. I really like using this as my night moisturizer in the winter.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.