BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Brittany K.
Peru, NY
I used this for about two years and I really really loved it. I am a fan of the smell and the consistency because it's thick but it soaks into my skin after I put it on and doesn't leave my skin feeling weird. I definitely noticed my skin was more hydrated and less textured the mornings after I used it.
Deirdre A.
This is my holy grail night cream. I have repurchased this product over and over again. My dry skin LOVES this cream. I typically mix it with a few drops of my Tatcha oil. Although it's not marketed as treating acne I always find mine to be significantly decreased the morning after using this product.
Christina P.
San Diego, CA
my friend bought me a full size of this for christmas last year and I'm STILL using it! its been almost a year! i love to use this during the summer nights when my skin isn't super dry, It might not be the best cream for super dry skin but perfect for normal or oily skin, never made me breakout either
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Best night cream I've ever used. It did go on a little bit thick but my skin drank it up like water. In the morning I woke up feeling refreshed and dehydrated my skin was super smooth and applying makeup was a breeze.
Madai P.
Absolutely love this product! I have sensitive skin and suffer from rosacea, this product does not make me breakout. Helps me keep my skin clear and moisturized while I sleep! I love using it in my skin routine and I highly recommend the oil free version of this product to those with oily skin! :)
Stephany F.
Gainesville, FL
I loooove this stuff. Especially if my skin is feeling like it's dry and needs a little extra something. I usually use this after flights and when I'm traveling. I apply about 30 minutes before bed (recommend letting it dry/set). I usually buy from Sephora, and will definitely buy again once I run out.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a very thick night cream to use if you’ve got dry skin or just want to pamper your skin at night. (who doesn’t?) It leaves your skin so soft and moisturized in the am and it does the job it’s supposed to. A little goes a long way cuz it’s a thick consistency, but if u don’t like rich heavy creams, don’t use this one.
Nicholle H.
Orlando, FL
I received a deluxe sample of this cream and I've been using it pretty consistently. I really enjoy this night cream, it doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it absorbs quickly. My skin feels soft immediately after applying it. I can get away on using this under makeup too since it's not greasy whatsoever.
Holly M.
Madison
Incredibly dry skin here. I know this is a night cream - somewhat of a mask, but I use it daily. I tend to use this under my eyes and even on my eyes (I know you are probably not supposed to) but it is so nourishing and I feel it is safe to do so. It helps so much with my dry skin. I adore it.
Melissa B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I used this for the first time last night (mainly because I keep forgetting to put it on) but I love it! It's non greasy and not oily! When I wake up in the morning I don't look like I haven't slept and my face feels refreshed! I received this free to try and I will be buying it on my own! I love this brand!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.