BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

• I've bought this product and I have dry skin is it good f...4 Answers
  • Jamás lo he probado me encantaría, e visto reseñas que so...3 Answers
Kathleen Z.
Richmond, TX
One of my holy grail moisturizers at night!  A little goes a long way and it truly does keep my skin moisturized until the next day.  It does get greasy, especially if you apply too much but I have noticed my skin becoming more soft and even-toned after using this product.  Not to mention, it smells amazing!
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
If you like Origins GinZing Moisturizer, you'll like Night A Mins. I like to refer to it as GinZing's sophisticated older sister that GinZing steals a lot of her keynotes from. I feel like so many people have used GinZing and skipped out on Night A Mins without knowing about this classic!

Night A Mins is a, you guess it, nighttime moisturizer. Much like the GinZing Moisturizer, Night A Mins is a gel-like formula that absorbs into the skin almost instantly. This does have a slightly heavier consistency because you do need more nourishment when you sleep, and I do mean slightly. Most people probably won't notice the difference. It doesn't leave a greasy residue. As for the claims that the fragrance will help lure you asleep, I think that's bogus, but I do have problems with insomnia and I can't sleep without prescription medication. This has a light citrusy scent that I'm in love with. It's not overwhelming and I don't think it'll set off anyone with a sensitive nose.

My favorite combination is using the Checks and Balances Cleanser, GinZing Moisturizer in the morning, and this at night. I have combination skin, and this combo really helps balance it all out. Night A Mins is a really well-rounded moisturizer for all skin types.
Brynn A.
Ann Arbor, MI
The BEST lotion ever. This has completely changed my skin and smells so so so good. I love it so much and a little goes such a long way. You don't have to use it every night to still get the effects, but obviously the more you use it, the more effective it is. It gave me such a nice glow the next morning.
Rachel C.
Elko, MN
This moisturizer is top-notch. I absolutely love it! There have been nights where I forget to put it on and get back out of bed to do it. It is very light and doesn't clog my pores. I wake up with noticeably changed skin. I will keep this product in mind when I want to splurge on a new night cream!!
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
Review for: High-Potency more...
I've been using this religiously every night for a few weeks. I wake up and I kid you not, I look like a baby. My skin is so full and dewy! It looks plump and so hydrated I can't believe it! I have oily and acne prone skin and while it goes on heavy, I've never had an issue with either using this product!
Holly B.
This is such a great repair and moisturizing cream for nightly use. It is easy to apply and when I wake up in the morning my skin looks great and still moisturized. I have definitely noticed a difference since using this product. I received this product complimentary for testing/reviewing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Melissa C.
Portland, OR
I bought this after hearing a lot of good things about it and wanted to try it for myself. Well i have to say! It is amazing! It smells like oranges and feels so amazing on the skin. I put it on before bed and when i wake up my face feels so soft, hydrated and refreshed. Definitely recommend this product.
Irma B.
Fort Detrick, MD
I got a complimentary sample in my origins box and let me tell you, I love it! It out in before I go to bed and wake up and my skin is super soft! I seriously love it! It's such a good investment! I'm super concern about old dry skin and this does wonder when it comes to moisturizer your skin thumbs up for sure!
Chelsea D.
Athens, GA
i liked how this night cream was a bit thicker than for example, their ginzing moisturizer. because of that, it was perfect to use at night before going to bed. when i woke up in the morning after using this, my skin would always feel softer and hydrated, but it was not greasy and there was no leftover residue so that was really nice.
Lalanie O.
Medford, OR
Best night cream I've ever used. It did go on a little bit thick but my skin drank it up like water. In the morning I woke up feeling refreshed and dehydrated my skin was super smooth and applying makeup was a breeze.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.