BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite night cream! It's so rich and thick and moisturizing, without leaving my combination/oily skin looking greasy. You definitely want to put it on before bed though because it is a very thick product. And them smell! Oh my gosh, it's like fresh squeezed orange juice on your face! I just love it!
Jessica D.
Clearfield, PA
HANDS DOWN THE BEST NIGHT CREAM I HAVE USED! Leaves my skin feeling so good. I wake up in the morning and can literally see how much brighter my skin looks, and how plumped it is. It also smells like citrus.Origins High Potency Night-A-Mins
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
I just bought the Bedtime Bests set from Sephora and I can't wait to use it more and more. 43$ gets you a full sized Night a Mins and minis of checks and balances and the retexturizing mask, and a spot treatment. An amazing deal and the mask smells like creamsicle. A tiny bit goes a long way and my skin is so soft on the morning.
Lauren S.
Athens, GA
Review for: High-Potency more...
I use this every night and I love it. I cannot live without it. It smells amazing and works wonders. I do wish it was in a squeeze tube and I didn't have to dig my fingers in there though. The product itself rocks and i love this brand so so much! I would recommend.
Julianne C.
Kingston
Another wonderful product by Origins! I don't have a set night routine (I'm pretty forgetful) but when I remember to moisturize with this product, I wake up with glowing skin full of moisture! Definitely a future repurchase when I finish this product, I'm on my second "sample" from redeeming my Sephora VIB points :)
Marion N.
Philadelphia, PA
So I tried out this product in a sample form when I was looking for a night cream to fulfill my nighttime skincare routine. I did like it a lot however decided to go with a cheaper version, Aveeno® Ultra Calming Nourishing Night Cream that also made my skin happy. After I’m done with my aveeno, I’m seriously considering buying a big jar because it does wonders.
Dafhnee J.
Bronx, NY
The smell is AMAZINGGGGG it is not over powering or too chemically but it's relaxing. I am a first time user . It was gentle and my skin soaked it up pretty good. It was pricey in $40 range might be worth it if you have disposable income. I would definitely recommend! It did not give m that glow I was hoping though
Gabriela O.
I received a sample of this from Influenster. It's ok, but I don't usually use night creams. This one in particular was light and quick absorbing. My skin felt soft after application. One thing I didn't like was that the next morning my skin was oilier than normal. I have combo skin. I really like the smell of it!
Alina E.
Defiance, OH
This used to be the only moisturizer I would use to combat my dry skin. It is really heavy though, so it was definitely a once every other night kind of cream. It smells really lovely, and I would definitely recommend. Just hate the tub packaging. Prefer pump or bottle so you're not sticking germy fingers in there.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
I was hoping I’d fall in love with this product but so far it’s just alright. It is definitely moisturizing and in the morning my skin doesn’t feel dry but when you first apply it it does feel a bit greasy which isn’t my favorite. It takes a while to absorb into the skin. It’s quite thick so just use a small amount.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.