BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
I love this moisturizer it's absolutely amazing smelling. It is pretty heavy duty as it leaves my face a bit oily which scared me since I am an oily skinned person but it did not cause me to have any break outs. My skin seems to be a little less dull looking after using this for a few weeks. I would definitely purchase this and recommend it!
Kristeena I.
Dallas, TX
Review for: High-Potency more...
I got a sample size of this for Christmas and its July and I still have a considerable amount left. This product is meant to be used at night and just a small amount is needed. In the morning my skin feels so soft, radiant, and my outbreaks seen to be controlled. Use with other Orgins products for maximum effect. Highly recommend!
Jessie S.
Richmond Hill, NY
Affordable, skin loving, should be part of everyone's night skin routine. Let's start with it being light on the skin, good packaging, doesn't feel cheap. It really is vitamins for your skin, and the next morning your face looks great. Instead of half dead, which is how I feel some mornings. But at least I don't have to look it!
Surojani M.
Jamaica, NY
I’m on my 2 nd jar of this and I have a back up . Origins is my favorite skincare brand and I e never used something I didn’t like . This night cream not only smell good but it keeps me moisturized .. not oily or heavy at all .very Affordable I buy this in limited edition sets so best value overall and I get to try more products
Brianne M.
Madison, MS
This is the night cream I use when I need some serious moisture. It’s super creamy and feels great on my skin. I also love the smell. In the morning my skin is so soft, smooth, and feel very moisturized. This is the best night time moisturizer for the winter months because it keeps your skin from drying out in the cold weather.
Hannah H.
Cibolo, TX
I have NEVER used a nighttime cream before I received the Night-A-Mins. My face is usually oily, but my pregnancy and the high temps in TX have made my skin super dry. Night-A-Mins replenishes my skin and makes me ready for bed EVERY night. It smells amazing and I know I'm using quality products that can't hurt my baby.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Review for: Tm more...
I have zero complaints about this night moisturizer, it's super hydrating and I have yet to break out at night from using this. It definitely keeps me from getting dry patches overnight and in the morning I still feel refreshed. It's a tad heavier than I like, but a facial moisturizer that doesn't make me break out is a-okay with me!
Melissa J.
New Haven, CT
I'm pretty picky with what I put on my face, and it's sometimes a challenge to find rich night creams that don't leave my face greasy. This one does the job. It is a rich cream that is SO hydrating but never leaves me face filmy or greasy, and it doesn't break me out either! I love the smell too! I have only been using it for a week, but I can't wait to see if it improves my skin!!
Alicia S.
Review for: High-Potency more...
Origins, Origins, Origins! I have only sampled this product, but have added it onto my favorite list. Doesn't feel heavy or greasy (who wants to sleep with that feeling). Origins delivers strongly in any areas, and this is one of them.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
I use this as my nightime moisturizer. After cleansing with checks and balances i apply my serum and then follow with this. It makes my skin feel so hydrated without the greasy feel which is great for me cause i have combo skin. The smell is also wonderful! I wake up the next morning with plump and hydrated skin. Will repurchase over and over.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.