BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
I'm giving this cream a 3/5 because I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it. It has a strange smell, sort of like vitamins really. The texture is thick and a creamy, but it always left my skin feeling oily. Granted, this is meant to be used at night so the oil feeling/look didn't matter too much. I didn't notice any difference in my skin, though.
Alexis M.
Review for: High-Potency more...
This is a great moisturizer for dry skin. Like it says I would only use this at night because it is very thick. I don’t use this night time moisturizer all year around because it can be too think for my combo skin. On nights when I do use it it leaves my skin feeling so plump and moisturized. Would recommend if you have dry or combo skin
Samantha B.
Jefferson, LA
I use the nightamins oil free moisturizer every night and I love this stuff. I got it at Ulta, and it came with a gwp. It's a good price for the size and totally worth it. It comes in a glass jar, quality packaging. I used to use the original formula but I'm oily in the t zone and it was too much for me. The oil free formula is amazing!!
Emily N.
Arlington, VA
I wasn't extremely impressed with this nighttime moisturizer. I didn't feel like that "quenching" feeling I like to feel with a moisturizer at night after all my make up is off and my face is clean. I also had to use a lot to cover my whole face because it didn't spread well. I may just be picky, but I have tried others at lower prices that felt more hydrating.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
I absolutely LOVE this moisturizer. It's nice and thick and soaks into your skin pretty quickly but doesn't dry out. It feels like you're getting a facial. It's super rich in vitamins and when I use it daily, my skin feels super soft and supple. This is my favorite night time skincare essential. I can't go without it. I highly recommend trying this!
Ally R.
Wauwatosa
Review for: Other more...
I really wanted to like this, because I love Origins products, but this was just a miss for me. It was on nice and gentle, but it felt heavy, and really oily after applying, I didn’t really see any benefits, and I did begin to breakout. I do have sensitive skin, but this is the only product through Origins that I ever broke out from.
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
I love this moisturizer it's absolutely amazing smelling. It is pretty heavy duty as it leaves my face a bit oily which scared me since I am an oily skinned person but it did not cause me to have any break outs. My skin seems to be a little less dull looking after using this for a few weeks. I would definitely purchase this and recommend it!
Cassandra C.
Pasadena , TX
I received this product and I tried it for my first time last night right before bed! I cleansed my face and applied it to my face and it was so refreshing and has such a great smell! When I woke up my face felt so smooth and looks absolutely brightening!! I love this product I will continue using it and buying the full size product
Quynh-Nhi Nguyen N.
Austin, TX
I absolutely LOVE this product. The product is formulated as a thick cream and a little goes a long way. I have oily skin, which still needs to be moisturized. I use a small amount of this product each evening and it moisturizes my skin and does not cause it to be oilier. It has a calming citrusy smell and is calming at night.
Aleksa T.
Boxborough, MA
What a difference this makes. I was never for night creams but gave it a try and love it.
It is so smooth and not greasy. It is so effective and makes my skin look and feel younger. My skin is so smooth the next day and the smell is calming and helps me get to sleep. This is for anybody who wants a night cream and has any skin type.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.