BY ORIGINS #3 in Night Cream

Alyssa R.
Orlando, FL
This is a great night time moisturizer that keeps my skin hydrated and looking great. I received this as a sample on my origins voxbox and am so glad i did because i dont think i would have tried it on my own. I use it as my last product in my skin care routine and it has really done wonders. I received this from influenster in a voxbox.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
This is one of my absolute favorite night creams. It smells refreshing, goes on smoothly and doesn't feel heavy or sticky. I've been using this cream with some other origin products and i feel like my face is well nourished and glowing. I highly recommend this product.
Rossy S.
I received this in the Origins My Perfect World VoxBox and I thought it was one of the best night creams I have tried to date. It's not very thick, it's lightweight, it absorbs into my skin quickly. My skin looked great the next morning it also felt awake and refreshed.
Sandra G.
Kennewick, WA
Absolute holy grail night cream! Smells like orange creamsicles and makes my skin so soft and moisturized. I've never had a problem with irritation with this product, no breakouts, and doesn't make my skin greasy or oily in the morning. Unless I get a sample of some other stuff that I fall in love with, I'll never switch from using Night-a-mins!
Amelia C.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: High-Potency more...
Love this stuff!! It's thicker but not too thick, so it goes great as a night time moisturizer. The smell is amazing too, especially if you like an orange/zesty smell. It goes away so you don't have to worry about it lasting all night long. I used to have very dry, flakey skin but this has definitely changed my skin for the good. No more flakes and my skin looks and feel hydrated.
Raydus B.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: High-Potency more...
One of my favorite creams of all time!! Not only does it smell great but it is super moisturizing which is good for my dry, scaly skin, but I also notice when I apply it at night and I wake up the next day, my skin is glowing and super plump. This cream is a must have for my dry to combo girls and guys out there! #origins #nightcream #nightamins
Chelsea A.
Review for: High-Potency more...
I think this would be a great product for people that suffer from extreme dryness. I have normal to dry skin mostly due to where I live. I really enjoy the smell of this however I find it a little heavy for my preference. Not a bad thing but I just prefer something that’s not so thick. It does do a nice job of leaving you very hydrated by the time you wake up.
kirsten b.
Carlton, MN
This is such an amazing night cream. It's probably one of my favorites. I absolutely love the smell of it. When I wake up from applying this the night before my skin feels so moisturized and plump. It really makes my skin all around look healthier. I love that it's a heavier cream because my skin is really dry and that's just what I need!
Bella N.
Strong cocoa butter and lotion odor that can be a bit intrusive for a first time user. Easily applies to the face and requires very little product to do its job. A small sample size tube offered by Sephora lasted me well over two months with nightly application to my full face. Offered subtle, smoother skin after 30 days of continued use.
Amanda G.
Brier, WA
I received this free from Influenster in a VoxBox.  This moisturizer has a very nice thick texture but it isn't greasy at all.  The texture is very pleasant and it sinks right into the skin.  My skin just drank it right up.  It makes your skin feel so soft and hydrated.  I even put this right up under my eyes.  This is a very good night cream.  I highly recommend it.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.