BY ORIGINS #4 in Night Cream

Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
I adore this night cream. A tiny little bit on my finger tip covers my whole face and makes it feel so hydrated and ready for a night of rest. I love that when I wake up in the morning, I don't have sticky residue, my skin just feels fresh and wonderfully moisturized. It is a fanatic product and worth the money for sure. I will be purchasing this again!
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Fantastic. Wake up looking childlike in skin tone. Refresh and restore and resound with beauty! Origins Night a Min is absolutely fresh and necessary. I use it after my night wash, tone, serum and retinol cream and I seal it all in with this. It smells nice but I can't really smell it strongly at all. I would recommend this to anyone using skincare, ever.
Kelli C.
Dallas, TX
I got this in my Origins Vox Box for free to test and review from Influenster. I love it! This Mineral-enriched renewal night cream is all natural and works while you sleep!! You put it on overnight and wake up to radiant skin in the morning.
Layla S.
Raleigh, NC
After receiving this product in my Origins Voxbox, I must say I definitely am going out and buying this myself. I've been using it every night since after washing my face and I love it. It is thick enough for a night creme yet isn't greasy which I love. It works really well to moisturize and my skin looks more refreshed when I wake up the next day.
Mary H.
Taunton
This product, Origins High Potency Night A Mins,  is my all time favorite night cream.  I love the smell and it's very effective for overnight moisturizing.  It's absorbed into my skin right away, so not oily or greasy like some creams.  I wish the Origins creams were a little less expensive, but overall, I'm a happy customer for years!
Brianna E.
I use this cream every night and it's become my routine. I love how it leaves you're face feeling fresh and hydrated. I do feel like the formula does what it says and it leaves my face feeling rich. I got mine from Sephora and they sometimes have sets which is even a greater deal. the price is kinda expensive but I'm very particular with what I'm using on my face.
Nathaly A.
N Highlands , CA
I have combo skin. Dry on my cheeks, oily on my T-Zone. My cheeks seem to experience what looks like rosácea. This is a decent product, when I used the entire set my skin texture improved. I no longer had dry flaking on my cheeks, my skin felt softer and hydrated. I used a trial set which lasted me 3-5 weeks. I believe that if I tried using this longer-term, I would continue to experience a positive effect on my skin.
Monika P.
ORLANDO, FL
This product is excellent (My sister is using it) but unfortunately , I had an allergic reaction to it. If you have sensitivity to sulfur or something like that be careful and try a sample before you buy the whole product. I know is an amazing product because the skin of my sister, but if you are an allergic kind of person, this product is not for you.
Michele M.
I did not like the citrus scent of this product at all because it felt overpowering when I applied it. However, it was moisturizing and the scent did diminish after it soaked into my face. I do not know if it is a great value because I received it as a point perk from Sephora and did not see any significant difference from my drugstore night cream.
Lucy S.
Kirkland, WA
I got this from Influenster for FREE! I am in love with this cream, this night cream overnight will make my face feel like babies bottom <3 I do have acne and hyperpigmentations, and this cream actually reduced some of my redness. The smell is wonderfully pungent too. I have to say it does take a while to spread it evenly across my face, maybe I have a big face idk. But I would definitely recommend this!
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Has anyone tried this, is it any good?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
Amanda C.
Hellertown, PA
Is it safe for acne prone skin?
Perla D.
El Paso, TX
This is a every day cream? Or Maybe only a few days in the week?
Amber S.